Issues after the update.

#1koenergyPosted 2/23/2013 8:17:28 AM
1. After the update, I have DLC costumes in My Costumes that I didn't buy. These costumes are: Gravity Rush Costumes, Pirates! Costumes, Emergency Services Costumes and the Bioshock Costumes. They all have the yellow exclamation point which means that I can't use those costumes. Also I have the DLC Karts that I didn't also buy. These are the Emergency Services Karts.

2. I have the Rowlf Costume from the Muppets Level Kit on LBP2. When I download the LBPK Rowlf Costume in LBPK, it downloads and installs properly but I can't find the Rowlf Costume in my popit and when I go to not yet downloaded items in my stuff, I still see the Rowlf Costume. I installed all of my DLC costumes except for the Rowlf Costume.
#2cris1ussenPosted 2/24/2013 11:10:17 AM
Woow that sucks seriously, i don't have problems with the DLC costumes but i have a worst issue that recently i noticed (and i think was thanks to the patch):

The stupid game freeze every time when i choose the "options" in the pause menu!, yeah... believe me or not the game freeze, so i cann't access to that option forever, except if i delete the install data but that means destroy my creations (costumes, Karts and tracks/arenas/levels), download... again all the DLC and the patches...

Ughhh... what a cruel game, seriously in my opinion this is/was the worst PS3 game of 2012 and my worst purchase in years...
---
PSN/SEN ID: Totavier (blank request will be rejected!)
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Cristian
#3JkoolPosted 2/26/2013 1:31:48 PM
koenergy posted...
1. After the update, I have DLC costumes in My Costumes that I didn't buy. These costumes are: Gravity Rush Costumes, Pirates! Costumes, Emergency Services Costumes and the Bioshock Costumes. They all have the yellow exclamation point which means that I can't use those costumes. Also I have the DLC Karts that I didn't also buy. These are the Emergency Services Karts.

2. I have the Rowlf Costume from the Muppets Level Kit on LBP2. When I download the LBPK Rowlf Costume in LBPK, it downloads and installs properly but I can't find the Rowlf Costume in my popit and when I go to not yet downloaded items in my stuff, I still see the Rowlf Costume. I installed all of my DLC costumes except for the Rowlf Costume.

They do that to tempt you to buy them. If you click on them it will say you dont have it, would you like to buy it?

Bait tactic!
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#4AirBorneCoffeeTPosted 2/26/2013 7:17:58 PM
Can you try downloading the Rowlf costume from the PSN store, as opposed to the LBPK storefront -- or vice versa? Just a thought at something to try.

And yeah, the first thing is a 'feature', unfortunately. They had a similar practice in Modnation Racers.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
#5StimpsonjPosted 2/28/2013 10:44:05 AM
Make sure you are downloading the one for little big planet karting. I made this mistake and downloaded a bunch of the vita ones.
#6koenergy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 1:52:02 AM
There are 3 Rowlf costume when I go to the store (LBP2, LBP Vita and LBPK) but the LBPK Rowlf Costume doesn't have a picture or icon.