is online dead?

#1benignvirusPosted 3/13/2013 9:01:01 AM
I just got this but from what I see all the levels show 0 people playing. I haven't tried dive in yet though. Are there many people playing?
#2bfist1stPosted 3/14/2013 12:16:37 AM
Yes.
No.
The online system is horrible and youŽll freeze all the time.
Which is a shame, cuz this game could be a hit.
---
=bRo= .:speCOpz:.
PSN/GT: IPh1zt
#3diebuster2Posted 3/14/2013 3:21:55 AM
Yes. Stick with MNR. Better game.
---
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent.
#4nordwestPosted 3/14/2013 11:08:50 AM
Bad release scheduling, poor promotion and a bad review from IGN sadly meant this game was dead online within a week. It picked up a bit over Christmas but died again soon after, for racers at least.

For some creators its probably still quietly busy, but I know I'm done putting 20hrs or more into each level for just a handful of plays, and I'm certainly done trying to find human racers only to be jipped for the damn online win trophy many times over...

Shame as LBPK is a good game, but despite far more time out there MNR is still the busier kart racer online.
---
beep
#5pipo_snake_jc3Posted 3/14/2013 7:57:11 PM
nordwest posted...
For some creators its probably still quietly busy, but I know I'm done putting 20hrs or more into each level for just a handful of plays, and I'm certainly done trying to find human racers only to be jipped for the damn online win trophy many times over...

Idk what everyone else is doing, but I'm one of those quietly busy creators. I'm slowly making a full-scale pixel-by-pixel Creeper but I do like to dive in often. I'm mostly playing this game just to make random stuff. I just wish the online was more stable as a community.
---
PSN: Naruga418