Is it worth the money

#1Whovian126Posted 3/19/2013 11:05:25 AM
I love little big planet games but know I'm seeing that there just a replacement for Mario bros(better replacement) I mean carting really
And all stars- raise your hand is you honestly think that has nothing to do with super smash
---
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
#2JKiiiPosted 3/19/2013 1:27:24 PM
The game in general is a total disaster, extremely chaotic races (makes the recent Mario Karts 150+cc look like a cakewalk) and a broken almost non-functioning online multiplayer. The only thing good about it is LBP classic tradition of an advanced create mode. ONLY get it if you love creating. But even this has problems, its like an entirely different world making stuff as opposed to 2 and Vita. Some vital tools are missing, stickering can be a mess, you cant backup your files unless by publishing levels and advanced logic especially with emitters can be highly unstable, I just hit the triple digits on the number of freezes I had on this game having it since release day -_-
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#3Whovian126(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:19:24 PM
JKiii posted...
The game in general is a total disaster, extremely chaotic races (makes the recent Mario Karts 150+cc look like a cakewalk) and a broken almost non-functioning online multiplayer. The only thing good about it is LBP classic tradition of an advanced create mode. ONLY get it if you love creating. But even this has problems, its like an entirely different world making stuff as opposed to 2 and Vita. Some vital tools are missing, stickering can be a mess, you cant backup your files unless by publishing levels and advanced logic especially with emitters can be highly unstable, I just hit the triple digits on the number of freezes I had on this game having it since release day -_-

Ohh so it was a major fail knock off of Mario kart
---
#4JKiiiPosted 3/19/2013 6:56:55 PM(edited)
Whovian126 posted...

Cept for the creating as I said. It's still powerful and you create things unrelated to karting such as FPS and Tower Defense, but you need to be really experienced in logic to make these (and sometimes these can be frustrating to make due to lockups) so unlike LBP2 or Vita, there will hardly be any in the severs life. And you can forget about hoping to play these special levels on multiplayer
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#5Whovian126(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:23:53 AM
JKiii posted...
Whovian126 posted...

Cept for the creating as I said. It's still powerful and you create things unrelated to karting such as FPS and Tower Defense, but you need to be really experienced in logic to make these (and sometimes these can be frustrating to make due to lockups) so unlike LBP2 or Vita, there will hardly be any in the severs life. And you can forget about hoping to play these special levels on multiplayer

I create stuff in both LBP2 and vita so I don't think il be buying it
---
#6chadchu1Posted 3/25/2013 8:33:42 AM
One thing that's wrong is the part about the A.I. being even remotely to close to being as bad as the A.I in Mario Kart games. My brother & I breezed through a lot of LBPK's campaign on the first try &, even in community levels we beat the A.I more often than not. It's still really terrible unfair A.I though.
---
"I'd rather die than go to heaven."-Murderface
#7bfist1stPosted 4/8/2013 7:50:38 AM
Hate to say it but NO it's not worth it.
This is a buggy game with an unplayable multiplayer due to the horrid servers.
Still.
---
=bRo= .:speCOpz:.
PSN/GT: IPh1zt
#8AnthonM2Posted 4/12/2013 3:56:49 PM
What are you people taking about, i don't like creating, but I got it for the single player mode, the tracks are nice with much more variety than Modnation Racer and with better music, it's much better than MNR, it's worth the money.
#9Jon_GodPosted 4/15/2013 11:49:58 PM
As someone who never touched the create mode, I loved the single player, and split screen this game had.

Worth the $60 I paid for it, and I would do it again, knowing what I know now, having played it.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#10diebuster2Posted 4/19/2013 7:07:43 AM
Modnation Racers has more depth to the racing so no, it's not worth the money to get this cash-in.
---
The next Assassin's Creed should be about going back in time and getting rid of the person that came up with the idea of Assassin's Creed. - Nibraybirk