Who would you like to see appear in this game?

#1GameKing59Posted 3/31/2012 6:10:54 AM
As you all know, the Epic Mickey Series is about reintroducing long-forgotten & rejected designs for Disney characters into the public eye. Well, this makes me wonder which characters they plan to reintroduce in this game. Here's who I hope they reintroduce in this game.

1.The Cast of Elmer Elephant.

2.Some of the unused Dwarves from Snow White and The Seven Dwarves.

3.Lampwick from Pinocchio.

4.The Cage Bird from Alice In Wonderland.

5.Clara Cluck.

What characters would you like to see appear in this game?
#2DanspurtPosted 3/31/2012 7:47:42 AM
Wait, rejected designs?
(Now, I didn't play through the original, but I thought it was only about characters that actually some time came to life but have been forgotten)
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#3RedDeerRebelPosted 4/1/2012 1:13:13 PM
The Gremlins were in a cartoon never released, probably the simplest example of what the TC is thinking about although primarily yes it's things that exist/did exist but haven't been used for some time (Skyway, people mover, and Carousal of Progress in Tomorrow City assuming it was based off disneyland as 2/3 of those still exist in Florida for example).
#4surfingthechaosPosted 4/2/2012 7:21:29 AM
Jose Carioca

Ludwig Von Drake

Humphrey the Bear

Walt Disney himself

Dreamfinder and Figment

The Country Bear Jamboree

Characters from Song of the South

Characters from The Black Cauldron
#5RedDeerRebelPosted 4/2/2012 9:55:45 AM
In relation to the above post I would like to see more things removed from the parks like the mentioned dream finder (Figment is still in the park, but maybe older designs that didn't get used).

The dragon boat ride from Animal Kingdom
things removed from Star Tours (Captain Rex)
lots of stuff has been removed from California Adventure etc.
#6GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:26:46 PM
I got some more ideas.

1.The Cast Of The TimeKeeper.

2.The Cast Of ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (the Alien could be a boss fight).
#7Minatokun13Posted 4/13/2012 7:47:36 AM
surfingthechaos posted...
Jose Carioca

Ludwig Von Drake

Humphrey the Bear

Walt Disney himself

Dreamfinder and Figment

The Country Bear Jamboree

Characters from Song of the South

Characters from The Black Cauldron

YES TO FIGMENT AND THE BLACK CAULDRON.

Jose Carioca and Song of the South would be nice too. Probably Jose more so, since I don't remember him being in a movie in a while and the only ride I remember him in is the boat ride in Epcot's Mexico. Not that anyone from Song of the South has been in anything for a while, but Zip-a-dee-doo-dah and Splash Mountain are still way more popular than Carioca, I think.

Actually, having EPCOT in the game would also be pretty cool. Getting to see warped version of the World Showcase would be pretty awesome.
#8GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 5:41:48 PM
Got another one I'd like to see in the game.

Casey Jr. the train.
#9PadrepridePosted 4/27/2012 6:39:00 AM

Casey Jr. would be most excellent. Maybe he could be some form of transportation in a particular area. CASEY JR.'S COMING DOWN THE TRACK

#10GameKing59(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 3:40:55 PM
For Danspurt. Yeah, basically the game is about reintroducing people to forgotten Disney characters. However, the game also utilizes rejected designs for current characters. For example, when you encounter Mr. Smee in Ventureland, it's a rejected design of him that you meet. The Mr. Smee you see in Peter Pan had a blue-striped shirt and red hat, this Mr. Smee has a red-striped shirt and a blue hat.