Is this actually multiplayer

#11DanspurtPosted 11/28/2012 4:06:43 PM
Phasmatis92 posted...
being stuck with an AI companion cos you started your file in single player would've been a pain.

I can't think of a single game that does that, so you're in luck.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#12Phasmatis92Posted 11/30/2012 6:52:45 PM
Danspurt posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...
being stuck with an AI companion cos you started your file in single player would've been a pain.

Donkey Kong Country. :P
---
The hissy fits about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive is a sad testament to how entitled, rude, and childish gamers today can be. It makes all gamers look bad.
#13DanspurtPosted 11/30/2012 7:20:43 PM
Phasmatis92 posted...
Danspurt posted...
Phasmatis92 posted...

Donkey Kong Country. :P

Really? :o Odd!
I was never really into that game, so I didn't know. Most long games just make you restart a level or world to play co-op.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#14BrettVaultPosted 12/1/2012 10:16:18 AM
Samuel_Aran posted...
When you first start, up until you get to Mean Street, you're in single player mode, after you're at Mean Street however, it's drop-in/drop-out two player mode for the rest of the game (The second player uses the 2 button on their controller to take over Oswald). This gives you the flexibility of having a friend show up mid-game and joining you and then giving the AI control again if they wanna step away.

Also: Only the Wii-Mote+Nunchuk control scheme in the Wii version.

So you think everybody owns 2 wii remotes too huh? If you think having co-op requirement for progress through the storyline is a good thing then you're just as much as an idiot as Warren Spector
#15DanspurtPosted 12/1/2012 10:24:51 AM
BrettVault posted...
So you think everybody owns 2 wii remotes too huh? If you think having co-op requirement for progress through the storyline is a good thing then you're just as much as an idiot as Warren Spector

I'm sorry, but have you completely missed that Oswald is AI controlled in singleplayer? You can play through the entire game singleplayer, but you can't play multiplayer until after the tutorial level.

No need for the attitude.
---
#16BrettVaultPosted 12/1/2012 11:15:00 AM
Danspurt posted...
BrettVault posted...

I'm sorry, but have you completely missed that Oswald is AI controlled in singleplayer? You can play through the entire game singleplayer, but you can't play multiplayer until after the tutorial level.

No need for the attitude.

Then how do i clear the rubble for the train to get to Mean Street been stuck on this for 2 hours now.
#17DanspurtPosted 12/1/2012 11:42:15 AM(edited)
I've only played the demo on Xbox, but that part was in there.

Pull the fireworks over to the rubble and push the same button you use to throw him in the air.
In fact, the game tells you EXACTLY what to do there. In my game, a big red B button flashed above Mickey.
---