Worth playing?

#1BST234kilzallPosted 12/27/2012 4:10:28 PM
All right, so I have a small dilemma. I really liked the first Epic Mickey, and so when I heard this was coming out, I wanted it. I put it on my Christmas list and didn't think anything of it. But when it came out, I saw all the negative reviews and attention it was getting, but it was too late and my parents already got it for me. Anyway, fast forward to a few days ago, and I now have the game, but I can't decide if I want to keep it and play it, or if I should just return it and use the money for something else.

What do you guys think? If I quite enjoyed the first one, is this one worth playing? Or will I be disappointed and I should just return it right now?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!
---
"um... did anyone else just see the demoman flying?"
Xbox Live GT:Cpt Shanesaw | PSN: XxSHANESAWxX
#2katydidddPosted 12/27/2012 6:56:42 PM
What nice, thoughtful parents you have.
Play it and enjoy it.
It has technical glitches, and I knew the bad about it. Still, I bought it when it came out -- and I am on my 9th playthrough -- this time destroying everything!

There are 20 quests you can do, and 46 challenges -- some of which are mutually exclusive. You can either open or shutter all 4 train stations.

Because I had played the Original Epic Mickey, I did not buy the Prima Strategy Guide. Two weeks after starting the game, I gave in and bought the guide, but it does not have a lot of answers.
In fact, some things in the guide are wrong.

Still, it is like life -- you are plopped down and have to make the most of it.

Enjoy!
#3BST234kilzall(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 11:31:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm think I'm going to keep it. The first one had many issues too, but I still found great enjoyment from it.
---
"um... did anyone else just see the demoman flying?"
Xbox Live GT:Cpt Shanesaw | PSN: XxSHANESAWxX