Worth playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BST234kilzall

BST234kilzall
4 years ago#1
All right, so I have a small dilemma. I really liked the first Epic Mickey, and so when I heard this was coming out, I wanted it. I put it on my Christmas list and didn't think anything of it. But when it came out, I saw all the negative reviews and attention it was getting, but it was too late and my parents already got it for me. Anyway, fast forward to a few days ago, and I now have the game, but I can't decide if I want to keep it and play it, or if I should just return it and use the money for something else.

What do you guys think? If I quite enjoyed the first one, is this one worth playing? Or will I be disappointed and I should just return it right now?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!
"um... did anyone else just see the demoman flying?"
Xbox Live GT:Cpt Shanesaw | PSN: XxSHANESAWxX

User Info: katydiddd

katydiddd
4 years ago#2
What nice, thoughtful parents you have.
Play it and enjoy it.
It has technical glitches, and I knew the bad about it. Still, I bought it when it came out -- and I am on my 9th playthrough -- this time destroying everything!

There are 20 quests you can do, and 46 challenges -- some of which are mutually exclusive. You can either open or shutter all 4 train stations.

Because I had played the Original Epic Mickey, I did not buy the Prima Strategy Guide. Two weeks after starting the game, I gave in and bought the guide, but it does not have a lot of answers.
In fact, some things in the guide are wrong.

Still, it is like life -- you are plopped down and have to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

User Info: BST234kilzall

BST234kilzall
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the feedback. I'm think I'm going to keep it. The first one had many issues too, but I still found great enjoyment from it.
"um... did anyone else just see the demoman flying?"
Xbox Live GT:Cpt Shanesaw | PSN: XxSHANESAWxX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived