Angel vs Demon

#1moneyhead64Posted 12/29/2012 2:12:54 PM
I just got the demon path in Rainbow Caverns but is there a way to still access the parts from the Angel side? Will I ever gain access to those projected screen levels for example?

Which side is better, regardless? I don't want to miss out on quest specific items because I chose the wrong path.
#2katydidddPosted 12/29/2012 5:14:45 PM
There are 2 ways into the Angel Cavern from the circular control room, and two ways out.
Yes, you will be able to access both of them.

1) When you make it out of Angel Cavern through a DEC manhole, and enter Disney Gulch, you can activate a lift and go up to a ledge where there is a projector screen to a projector screen in the Upper level of Angel Cavern. The upper screens are called the "Angel Side."

Use plenty of watch sketches, TVs, and anvils to get rid of enemies.

2) When you make it across the upper platforms you will come to a projector screen, that will then go to the circular control room, and from then, on, you will be able to use it.

- - -
When I get there, I just keep turning around and doing it, so when I go to the Mean Street North Cinema, I will have immediate warp places to all the projector screen places.

(You can usually get the film reel by putting spinning both heads to the left side of the projector screen. the only two that are the right side are through the Second side of Disney Gulch tongue screen, and the screen in Ventureland that is not on the network.)

(When you can, get a Steamboat Willie Costume for Mickey from the Hat Shop Haberdasher on Mean Street South. Then he can see pins that are in each of the 2D cartoons.)
#3moneyhead64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:44:33 PM
katydiddd posted...
There are 2 ways into the Angel Cavern from the circular control room, and two ways out.
Yes, you will be able to access both of them.

1) When you make it out of Angel Cavern through a DEC manhole, and enter Disney Gulch, you can activate a lift and go up to a ledge where there is a projector screen to a projector screen in the Upper level of Angel Cavern. The upper screens are called the "Angel Side."

Use plenty of watch sketches, TVs, and anvils to get rid of enemies.

2) When you make it across the upper platforms you will come to a projector screen, that will then go to the circular control room, and from then, on, you will be able to use it.

- - -
When I get there, I just keep turning around and doing it, so when I go to the Mean Street North Cinema, I will have immediate warp places to all the projector screen places.

(You can usually get the film reel by putting spinning both heads to the left side of the projector screen. the only two that are the right side are through the Second side of Disney Gulch tongue screen, and the screen in Ventureland that is not on the network.)

(When you can, get a Steamboat Willie Costume for Mickey from the Hat Shop Haberdasher on Mean Street South. Then he can see pins that are in each of the 2D cartoons.)

Thanks. I'll also make good use from those tips at the bottom of your post. I was wondering which sides to put the heads on the projector screens.
#4katydidddPosted 12/29/2012 9:42:24 PM
After you see an ending and the credits, you will continue exploring and completing quests. Don't worry about getting everything now, because you will continue with your e-tickets, pins, and other items.