The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Concept Art locations?

#1spankykalxPosted 1/14/2013 9:31:16 AM
Does anyone know where concept art #'s 15, 16, 17 and (i think) 36 are?

Most of the concept art can be bought from the various shops throughout the game.
Others are hiding out there.
These are the one's i can remember (don't know the numbers)...
-Behind the luggage next to the arcade in mean street north (#3 i think)
-In the windmill door in mean street north
-one located in each of the 5 D.E.C.'s
-in Rainbow falls, right below the Thinner falls area (use oswald boomerang)
-disney gulch bridge, over the edge to the right upon entry
-blot alley behind some bars (i used oswald's boomerang to get it)
-given by Metairie? after choosing to give her the deed (A friend in Deed side quest)
-Fort Wasteland behind the two clocks on the right on a boat halfway through the cave
-Ventureland: one up high on the way to the construction yard, and one down below in the path from the tiki hut shop
-one in the mad doctor's attic to the left upon entry

I'll do another playthrough soon and get a more comprehensive list going.
happy questing
#2katydidddPosted 1/14/2013 11:14:45 AM
The Prima Guide says you can buy 15, 16, and 17 at the store called "The Bat En Rouge" which is the shop in Bog Easy Old Town -- which opens after you have entered and exited the projector screen to Blot Alley.
(It is run by a Ghost.)

They may become available later in the game.

The other one is listed as being in the Train Tunnel -- probably on a ledge.
#3spankykalx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:19:28 PM
Thanks!
yeah, just looked at the Prima guide at my local gaming store (man, that guide looks likes its worth the $20!).
It says that the concept art in the Bat En Rouge (although they say its concept art #'s 16, 17 18) are only available after episode 2 IF you gave Gremlin Sparks the gag gear.

So it looks like you have do do a thinner/bad run to get all the concept art in one playthrough.
#4katydidddPosted 1/14/2013 3:44:22 PM
Two weeks after I bought EM2, I wanted to know about getting paint/water in the OsTown Fountain. They know me at GameSpot, so I looked long and hard at the Prima Guide, saying I would buy it if it had what I wanted. It didn't, but I bought it anyway.

If you follow the guide, you will fail at the game, especially with what we now know about PS3 and XBox being made in the UK, and the Wii made in the USA. (Right now, someone playing PS3 is in distress, after working so hard to get pins & stuff, she is going to lose it all to do a replay to complete the challenge trophies. It hurts.)

Warren Spector from Disney AND the Prima Guide writers have not actually played the game. Within 10 minutes of starting, your quests say there are 11 gremlins to save -- but the Guide says 10. That's because they wrote the guide watching a video of someone playing the game, and they say they got their info from Disney.

If you follow the guide, you cannot get credit for One Toon's Trash, the telephone part of the Three Little Pigs, or the Magician's Hats. The makers did not play Epic Mickey 1, so they are not familiar with spinning to break things, where to get stuff, and how to "fight" enemies with watch, TV, and anvil sketches!

The guide does not tell you about spinning the projector screens to get to warp back to Mean Street Cinema, and many other useful facts.

Most of the info in the guide is, now, on the internet -- even Gamefaqs has a FAQs walkthrough that is more detailed than the guide.

Still, what else do you have to do with $20?
#5spankykalx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:04:35 AM
I don't think concept art #'s 15, 16, and 17 are attainable.
Please someone correct me if i am wrong.
I tried umpteen different scenarios of giving the gag gear to Gremlin Spark and the aforementioned concept arts never appeared in the Bat en Rouge shop.

So... either my game is glitched, the Prima guide doesn't know diddly squat, or i am missing some minute detail in this "quest" ...and frankly i don't have the energy to search for these anymore.

Again, someone correct me if i am wrong and you were able to collect concept art 15, 16, and 17.

Anyway, I know this is posted elsewhere like the super awesome FAQ's on this site, but here are the locations of the concept art in Epic Mickey 2 (roughly in order):

-Behind the luggage next to the arcade in mean street north (#3 )
-In the windmill door in mean street north, after you fix it(#30)
-one located in each of the 5 D.E.C.'s (31-34, 38)
-in Rainbow falls, right below the Thinner falls area, use oswald boomerang (#6)
-Disney Gulch above the knocked over water tower by the wolf’s head (#40)
-disney gulch bridge, over the edge to the right upon entry (#41)
-blot alley behind some bars (i used oswald's boomerang to get it or match the paintings nearby) (#35)
-given by Metairie as part of “A Friend In Deed” side quest, after choosing to give her the deed (#29)
-Train tunnels: Diorama 3 on top of the large blot diorama (#36)
-Fort Wasteland behind the two clocks on the right on a boat halfway through the cave (#37)
-Ventureland: one up high on the way to the construction yard (#26), and one down below in the path from the tiki hut shop (#9), and one in the splatter house in front of the construction entrance (#39)

In the shops:
Emporium: #1, 2 (after episode 1), #4, 5 (After episode 2), #7,8 (Epilogue)
Bat En Rouge: # 10, 11, 12 (revisited), 13, 14 (After episode 2), 18, 19, 20 (Epilogue)…
Tiki Sam’s: #21, 22, 23 (first visit), #24, 25 (after episode 2), 27, 28 (Epilogue)

#15, 16, 17?????????????