Finn's Sword

#1dane13Posted 11/20/2012 4:22:01 PM
Does anyone know how to get Finn's sword? I got to the dungeon door where Jake tells me I need my sword, but I've been everywhere at least 3 times and I can't find it. Is there something I'm missing?
#2Riku413Posted 11/20/2012 4:41:18 PM
Well, his sword is under his bed. Did Jake not tell you to go there?
---
I bought a bird that repeats what I say but, "I'm lonely" is all that he's heard.
#3dane13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:55:14 PM
Not as far as I remember. Thanks, though.
#4dane13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:32:16 PM
Is there supposed to be an icon? I'm standing at Finn's bed and pressing every button and not getting a sword.
#5ParadetheJAREDPosted 11/20/2012 5:51:38 PM
I can't figure this out either so if you do please let me know
#6soccerbixPosted 11/21/2012 12:48:03 AM
There are three things you need to do before getting the sword...I don't know how to alter my posts so that I don't give out the spoilers, can someone help with this?
#772nd_GunslingerPosted 11/21/2012 3:00:20 AM
You need 3 pieces of "Evidence" to solve the riddle before his sword will appear under the bed:

-) 1 you get by going through the dark n scary forest (south of hot dog princess) and talking to Raggedy Princess, get the sock, take it to Tree Trunks, she makes Shoofly Pie, give it to the dog in Housie Town, the dog's owner gives you 1 piece;

-) Take the "stairs" north of Housie Town on the overworld, get through the area, then go to the level where the big green guy is (Donny? can't remember his name right off), beat him to get the Parcel, take the Parcel to the mailman in Housie Town, he gives you 1 piece;

-) Princess Bubblegum gives you 1 piece when you talk to her in Housie Town
---
"The ones who aren't human....ARE YOU!!"
--Lucy, Elfen Lied
#812ehstevePosted 11/21/2012 5:59:52 AM
72nd_Gunslinger posted...
You need 3 pieces of "Evidence" to solve the riddle before his sword will appear under the bed:

-) 1 you get by going through the dark n scary forest (south of hot dog princess) and talking to Raggedy Princess, get the sock, take it to Tree Trunks, she makes Shoofly Pie, give it to the dog in Housie Town, the dog's owner gives you 1 piece;

-) Take the "stairs" north of Housie Town on the overworld, get through the area, then go to the level where the big green guy is (Donny? can't remember his name right off), beat him to get the Parcel, take the Parcel to the mailman in Housie Town, he gives you 1 piece;

Note that you need to take the evidence to the police Housie
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Nov. 1/12
#9kamikazmikauraPosted 11/25/2012 6:14:17 PM
12ehsteve posted...
72nd_Gunslinger posted...

Note that you need to take the evidence to the police Housie

^^The above posters are 100% correct.