2. Mistborn: Birthright
  3. I guess this board is mine.
3 years ago#1
*settles into comfy chair and waits*

Also, I'm looking forward to this game.
3 years ago#2
You're not alone anymore.
*Pulls up second chair and waits alongside TC*
I hope this turns out to be decent, at the very least.
---
"Damn straight. I don't care what my relation is to that woman, I'd bang her six ways from Sunday. And six ways UNTIL Sunday." - Blue Dragmire
3 years ago#3
I doubt it will be any good, but you never know.

*gets comfortable for a long wait*
---
"Ironman is now my favrite instead of Wonderwomen, because if they got in a fight he has a suit" - Donkey_101
3 years ago#4
People? Oh, well, uh, okay then.

Have any of you read the books? I'd never heard of them before but the series seems intriguing and I think I'll add them to my list.
3 years ago#5
You MUST read them. All of Sanderson's work is amazing.
---
PSN | Mandein
3 years ago#6
In related news of upcoming RPG's no one knows about, have you guys heard of "Project RPG"? It sounds interesting. Can;t wait for some news on that. Here's an article for anyone who hasn't heard of it

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a374394/project-rpg-revealed-by-city-interactive-former-witcher-developer.html
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
*pulls up a chair too*

I read the first book. great book if you ask me. anyone know any info on this game? like if there's MP.

In related news of upcoming RPG's no one knows about, have you guys heard of "Project RPG"? It sounds interesting. Can;t wait for some news on that. Here's an article for anyone who hasn't heard of it

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a374394/project-rpg-revealed-by-city-interactive-former-witcher-developer.html

I saw something about that. looks good if they can pull it off. I like the screenshot.
---
So I can play with myself while taking a dump? Sweet! ~ geomaggs
  1. Boards
  2. Mistborn: Birthright
  3. I guess this board is mine.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived