Found a cool secret (Vertical Screen!!!)

#1SkatingamerPosted 4/12/2012 6:17:26 AM
If you tilt your Vita and hold it vertically the game will shift a vertical screen. You have to play with the touch screen, but it vertical display lets your see the table more clearly. You can't do this in the middle of game. Tilt before you start a new game.

I found this on accident by just holding my vita in my left hand and using the TV remote, lol
---
PSN ID: MICHAEL_DON_LEE
#2d0wnerPosted 4/12/2012 7:16:15 AM
Love the view but hate the touchscreen control. Virtual buttons can die in a fire.
---
shoot the core.
#3Garfield64Posted 4/12/2012 8:23:57 AM
I love the touch screen buttons, feels better then shoulder buttons for quick timing.

I recomend camera 3 locked into staying still on Vertical Mode. Looks and plays like a real machine.
---
~__~ zZZzZzZZZzZZZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzZZZzZzz
#4IcedTequilaPosted 4/12/2012 11:38:17 AM
to bad it only rotates one way, the wrong way.
how sad is the vita board when 4 topics get you #5 in top 10 message boards
#5Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 4/12/2012 11:39:25 AM
The touch controls for the flippers I can deal with, but nudging is a real pain and even more worthless than it is using the analog stick.
---
"If god didn't want us to eat in church, he would have made gluttony a sin." - Homer Simpson
#6Skatingamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 8:16:05 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
The touch controls for the flippers I can deal with, but nudging is a real pain and even more worthless than it is using the analog stick.

I can seriously never get the damn rear touch nudge to work. It's ridiculous
---
PSN ID: MICHAEL_DON_LEE
#7Alwc37Posted 4/12/2012 9:03:48 PM
I think you have to be in the top half for nudge to work. I actually think the touch screen nudge works pretty well, though getting my fingers in a comfortable place to do that and the flippers is almost impossible.
#8Cappuccin0Posted 4/13/2012 5:04:51 AM
Does the game look bad horizontally? I mean, I like having the option to tilt the Vita to the side, but honestly I'll be playing more with the Vita on its regular position.
#9Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 4/13/2012 6:59:51 AM(edited)
Not bad, but the inadequate texture filtering makes things in the distance look really grainy and fuzzy, not to mention impossible to read. The pixel density of the display is just not high enough for all the detail.
No matter which camera option you choose, half or more of the display is basically wasted on stuff that's more or less irrelevant to gameplay.
---
"If god didn't want us to eat in church, he would have made gluttony a sin." - Homer Simpson