Brazil vs. Mexico olympic finall.

#51Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 8/11/2012 8:32:03 AM
lol Seph, stop posting. Brazil's weak link is holding midfield and striker. The keeper's been **** as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#52Val_JesterPosted 8/11/2012 8:33:41 AM
Gunner_04_ posted...
Val_Jester posted...
I wonder if anyone saying "LOL OSCAR" would be saying that if he never signed for Chelsea.

Would Sephi be bashing Rafael if he wasn't a United player? Would you care that people were lol'ing Oscar (deservedly so) if he wasn't a Chelsea player? Would Oscar have been lol'd at had Sephi not ridiculously hyped him up? No.

Sephi bashes everybody and hypes up everybody.

He was going on how bad Bertrand is after Liverpool and then when he played good in the CL he said he's not so bad.

He overrates every Chelsea player and think that just because they play for Chelsea they're amazing.

And yes Sephi would be bashing him because that's what he does. He's like you. After one bad game for a player they must suck and will never have a good game ever again.

And I wouldn't have said anything about you laughing at Oscar if he didn't play for Chelsea because if he didn't play for Chelsea you wouldn't have wrote it like 20 times.
#53xbxfrk6Posted 8/11/2012 8:37:40 AM
Sigh, now I have to hear Mexicans on how they have the best team in the world.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#54Kaioo360Posted 8/11/2012 10:21:11 AM
lolBrazil. Win the next WC with that squad? pffft.
---
GT: XI UK CHAOS IX
#55TallWhiteNinjaPosted 8/11/2012 1:55:59 PM
Mexico always beats Brazil; not surprised with the outcome at all.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#56Everton4Life17Posted 8/11/2012 2:05:25 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
I'm sorry. But It leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time Mexico wins anything. Is it because I live in New York City? or is it because the Mexican National team is that hatable?

yup
---
You know you play FIFA too much when you watch your team play and think "Oh god please don't score in the first 5 minutes or they'll quit."
#57gSephiroth93Posted 8/11/2012 2:15:59 PM
my head hurts.
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#58Hunter1534Posted 8/11/2012 2:19:00 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
I'm sorry. But It leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time Mexico wins anything. Is it because I live in New York City? or is it because the Mexican National team is that hatable?

The national team Isn't hatable. The fans are hatable. They are the worst!
---
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it's still just a playing piece...