International Manager Question

#1SunsAlldayPosted 9/26/2012 11:55:14 AM
If i used the credit purchased in the store to automatically be offered an international manager position, can I decline the offer iin career mode and get another offer to coach another country, say USA?
#2NeonYoshi11Posted 10/3/2012 10:43:42 AM
isn't it only supposed to be from your country of origin.

you did make your Manager born in the USA right ?

I'm still trying to get the USA job as well and was trying not to use that until I had to.

I wanted to earn it but it's already my 3rd season.
#3richisdisturbedPosted 10/3/2012 2:21:01 PM
I got offered the USA job just before my second season, but refuse to accept anything except for the England role.
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#4sMoKeD47Posted 10/3/2012 2:53:19 PM
Do u get to call up the squad yourself or is it just the default national squads?
#5saiyenlegend902Posted 10/3/2012 2:56:37 PM
1. its normally random when a team asks for you to manage them. I made my manager Tito Vilanova and I get offers from Russia (took it, but quit after 2 games), South Korea, Ecuador, England and Netherlands (my current job).

2. you can do a squad selection, BUT it has to be done by a certain deadline in the calendar.
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 10/3/2012 5:11:48 PM
Yea I've been offered over 15 jobs and I'm in year 3 right now.

I should have taken that Venezuela job as I have 2 midfielders, ages 17, that are 68's and potential in the 90's.

I want that USA job, and am debating weather or not to start over and use the Catelog points/cheat thing.

It's 2015...I'm guessing I missed the 2014 worldcup, and qualifying for the next world cup is going on right now it just scrolled across the bottom.

If I don't get something by the end of this season I might just restart. I'm about to take Leeds into the premiership though.

Am I not getting the USA job because I'm not in the premiership or = league yet ?
#7Silent_21_SnakePosted 10/3/2012 5:15:42 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...

If I don't get something by the end of this season I might just restart. I'm about to take Leeds into the premiership though.

Am I not getting the USA job because I'm not in the premiership or = league yet ?

I got offered (and took) the England job whilst being Leeds manager in the Championship, so i imagine you'll get offered the USA job eventually.
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"
#8afaw_sweeperPosted 10/6/2012 2:24:31 PM
For the first woke up as the US automatically qualify because I can't play any qualifying matches
---
~RIP KURT COBAIN~
#9Sicario001Posted 10/6/2012 2:46:19 PM(edited)
I keep getting terrible teams, Romania? Really?

Stop ****ing wasting my time.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy