International Manager Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. International Manager Question

User Info: SunsAllday

SunsAllday
4 years ago#1
If i used the credit purchased in the store to automatically be offered an international manager position, can I decline the offer iin career mode and get another offer to coach another country, say USA?

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#2
isn't it only supposed to be from your country of origin.

you did make your Manager born in the USA right ?

I'm still trying to get the USA job as well and was trying not to use that until I had to.

I wanted to earn it but it's already my 3rd season.

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
4 years ago#3
I got offered the USA job just before my second season, but refuse to accept anything except for the England role.
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed

User Info: sMoKeD47

sMoKeD47
4 years ago#4
Do u get to call up the squad yourself or is it just the default national squads?

User Info: saiyenlegend902

saiyenlegend902
4 years ago#5
1. its normally random when a team asks for you to manage them. I made my manager Tito Vilanova and I get offers from Russia (took it, but quit after 2 games), South Korea, Ecuador, England and Netherlands (my current job).

2. you can do a squad selection, BUT it has to be done by a certain deadline in the calendar.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#6
Yea I've been offered over 15 jobs and I'm in year 3 right now.

I should have taken that Venezuela job as I have 2 midfielders, ages 17, that are 68's and potential in the 90's.

I want that USA job, and am debating weather or not to start over and use the Catelog points/cheat thing.

It's 2015...I'm guessing I missed the 2014 worldcup, and qualifying for the next world cup is going on right now it just scrolled across the bottom.

If I don't get something by the end of this season I might just restart. I'm about to take Leeds into the premiership though.

Am I not getting the USA job because I'm not in the premiership or = league yet ?

User Info: Silent_21_Snake

Silent_21_Snake
4 years ago#7
NeonYoshi11 posted...

If I don't get something by the end of this season I might just restart. I'm about to take Leeds into the premiership though.

Am I not getting the USA job because I'm not in the premiership or = league yet ?

I got offered (and took) the England job whilst being Leeds manager in the Championship, so i imagine you'll get offered the USA job eventually.
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"

User Info: afaw_sweeper

afaw_sweeper
4 years ago#8
For the first woke up as the US automatically qualify because I can't play any qualifying matches
~RIP KURT COBAIN~

User Info: Sicario001

Sicario001
4 years ago#9
I keep getting terrible teams, Romania? Really?

Stop ****ing wasting my time.
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. International Manager Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived