2/10-3/10 Champions League Matchday Thread

#131gSephiroth93Posted 10/2/2012 3:51:26 PM
Juve went undefeated last season because they came into every game looking to salvage at least a point. Same method Italy used to reach the Euros final. It's not exactly a horrible tactic, considering it works for them, but I predicted, and I was accurate, that Juve weren't going to dominate the group stages in their first season back in the UCL.
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#132MafewwwPosted 10/2/2012 3:55:14 PM
How many times do I have to tell you that you don't know s*** about football?

I didn't realise that you watched every single Juve game last season, ohwait yeah, you didn't
Whenever they drew it was often by coming from behind, or conceding late on to a mistake or sloppyness.

Every other game was attacking football. You don't score 68 goals by 'playing for a draw'.

Your just another one of those idiots that think they know Serie A based on stereotypes from the 90's/early 00's
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#133SwiftyFXPosted 10/2/2012 5:12:15 PM
A_Long_December posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
Moses > Mata ....as a winger at least. Brilliant player. I underestimated him

He's brilliant about 3 times a season. Also he's playing some backend Norwegian team

I didn't realize the Danish champions came from Norway.
---
"I would rather have a baby through my **** than be married again..."
- Marshall 'Eminem' Bruce Mathers III
#134Val_JesterPosted 10/2/2012 5:46:41 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
Juve went undefeated last season because they came into every game looking to salvage at least a point. Same method Italy used to reach the Euros final. It's not exactly a horrible tactic, considering it works for them, but I predicted, and I was accurate, that Juve weren't going to dominate the group stages in their first season back in the UCL.

You mean the Italian team that threw away their tradition of being a heavily defensive team? You mean the team managerd buy the man who went out and attacked Spain...TWICE!

Italy were the dark horses of the Euros as I predicted. I said it months before the Euros started and got laughed at. The reason they went far is because they attacked. Same reason Juventus went unbeaten.

Sephi stop watching football. Clearly you have no clue what is going on.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#135saiyenlegend902Posted 10/2/2012 8:31:13 PM
Incredibad_77 posted...
On another note, LOL @ Bayern Munich. How do you lose to BATE? lmao.

Bayern are from a crap league tbf

Bundesliga a crap league? LOL. But hey, if its not the Premier League, than its a crap league. nice logic there.
#136A_Long_DecemberPosted 10/2/2012 11:47:09 PM
SwiftyFX posted...
A_Long_December posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
Moses > Mata ....as a winger at least. Brilliant player. I underestimated him

He's brilliant about 3 times a season. Also he's playing some backend Norwegian team

I didn't realize the Danish champions came from Norway.

Oh of course, that's a much better league with much better teams!
#137Val_JesterPosted 10/3/2012 12:07:05 AM
saiyenlegend902 posted...
Incredibad_77 posted...

Bundesliga a crap league? LOL. But hey, if its not the Premier League, than its a crap league. nice logic there.

La Liga is a crap league
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#138T3rraRizinPosted 10/3/2012 7:44:33 AM
Incredibad_77 posted...

looooool i rather the german league then la liga.
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
#139saiyenlegend902Posted 10/3/2012 8:14:45 AM
While we're at it, the Serie A is a crap league. Juventus is their only good team this year.

On a serious note though, what criteria does everybody use to determine whether or not a league is good or crappy? Personally, I like La Liga because of the overall quality of the teams despite the fact that its not competitive (due to how overpowered Barca and Madrid are). I'm interested in what you guys have to say, and no, this is not a La Liga vs BPL vs Bundesliga vs Serie A debate.
#140Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:33:29 AM
Giroud and Mertesacker will start today. Chamberlain could start as a CM next to Coquelin if Arteta isn't fit.
---
http://hasrobertodimatteobeensackedyet.com/