3/11-5/11 Matchday Thread

#331mccalledinPosted 11/5/2012 6:56:24 AM
I remember giving Terra a pretty tough time when he first started posting on those board and everyone told me to back off. Well...
#332T3rraRizinPosted 11/5/2012 9:34:36 AM
I remember giving Terra a pretty tough time when he first started posting on those board and everyone told me to back off. Well...

No...not really.

I was welcomed with open arms. I had to pass a test first from skoop i think it was.
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
#333T3rraRizinPosted 11/5/2012 9:39:13 AM
Val_Jester posted...
Brendan Rodgers is better than Liverpool. He's has a much more talented team now then he did with Swansea and he still did better for them.

Liverpool is beneath him. Goes to show you how badly Daglish f***** up that team with his idiot plan.

Rodgers is **** and lucky to have made it as far as Liverpool. I don't get your mancrush on him.

His "philosophy" hasn't been successful for Liverpool because he's trying to hard to change the team's style of play and is way too specific and stubborn about what he wants. He loaned out Andy Carroll who, though ****, provides Liverpool with a Plan B when "Mission: Take Credit for Roberto Martinez' Philosophy and Make a Career Out of It" doesn't work.

He pretends to be as deluded as his fanbase to get their backing and he uses complex man management techniques like Fergie's "three envelopes" technique to make himself look good on camera when he really has no idea what he's doing.

He also looks like a mutant shark.

WFT! HAzy?!!

When Rodgers first joined us you said you liked him but diden't want him to go to scummy liverpool. You also then said he would get liverpool to play good football rather then 'doglesh's'' crappy football.

To make things worse when there was interest for carroll while he was at liverpool, you said if rodgers had any sense he would sell him the first chance he gets.

I do agree with the copying fergie thing but look at fergie, how can you not try to emulate him.
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
#334kmaster5Posted 11/5/2012 10:21:10 AM
Hey Terra I understand your passion for Liverpool and how much you want them to win, but arguing with randomers over the internet isn't helping you. Liverpool need time under Rodgers; players have to adapt, and that doesn't happen overnight. It's frustrating when your team isn't winning games I know, but you have to accept things for what they are and believe that in the years to come Liverpool will rise again. Rodgers has a knack for picking out youngsters with great potential and Liverpool is a team for the future; now is the transition phase.

And besides we've put in some amazing performances this season which haven't went fully rewarded, we can't get worse, think of it that way, we can only get better so just believe and continue to support your team.

YNWA :)
---
Plat 0388 9479 2728 divinity belt holder
Diam 1290 0315 1785
#335xbxfrk6Posted 11/5/2012 10:52:04 AM
T3rraRizin posted...
Val_Jester posted...
Brendan Rodgers is better than Liverpool. He's has a much more talented team now then he did with Swansea and he still did better for them.

Liverpool is beneath him. Goes to show you how badly Daglish f***** up that team with his idiot plan.

Rodgers is **** and lucky to have made it as far as Liverpool. I don't get your mancrush on him.

His "philosophy" hasn't been successful for Liverpool because he's trying to hard to change the team's style of play and is way too specific and stubborn about what he wants. He loaned out Andy Carroll who, though ****, provides Liverpool with a Plan B when "Mission: Take Credit for Roberto Martinez' Philosophy and Make a Career Out of It" doesn't work.

He pretends to be as deluded as his fanbase to get their backing and he uses complex man management techniques like Fergie's "three envelopes" technique to make himself look good on camera when he really has no idea what he's doing.

WFT! HAzy?!!

When Rodgers first joined us you said you liked him but diden't want him to go to scummy liverpool. You also then said he would get liverpool to play good football rather then 'doglesh's'' crappy football.

To make things worse when there was interest for carroll while he was at liverpool, you said if rodgers had any sense he would sell him the first chance he gets.

I do agree with the copying fergie thing but look at fergie, how can you not try to emulate him.

You shouldn't argue with anyone that thinks Rooney is a world class player.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#336Val_JesterPosted 11/5/2012 11:43:02 AM
Three-Eyed-Crow posted...
Val_Jester posted...

Helping Swansea get promoted and then finishing 11th is a pretty good accomplishment. You can say he copied someone all you want but it still takes a good manager to do that well.

Secondly anyone that Mourinho thinks would be a good manager must have something special. Its a similar situation to AVB. Actually almost exactly like AVB. He's a good manager at the wrong team. Both worked with Chelsea while Mourinho was there. Both have a specific style they are too stubborn about. Both loaned out players they probably needed (AVB loaned Benayoun), and both are struggling with big clubs that aren't suited for that style.

While Rodgers was with Chelsea he did an amazing job with the young players. People aren't really aware of it though because at the time youth wasn't part of Chelsea's plan so it all went to waste.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#337EvilMeatBallNLPosted 11/5/2012 2:17:55 PM
Amazing longball-counter goal for West Brom.
---
http://i.imgur.com/s5IP3.jpg
Missed a penalty? Doesn't Mata http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4aq52IY5Q1r0qoseo1_250.gif
#338Incredibad_77Posted 11/5/2012 2:22:07 PM
youth wasn't part of Chelsea's plan

Well there's a surprise.
---
I'll do it now in a minute.
#339TallWhiteNinjaPosted 11/5/2012 2:31:41 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
Amazing longball-counter goal for West Brom.

West Brom is really stinking good on counters, from what I've seen of them this year (against Everton, they were brilliant). Helps that Southampton is atrocious in the back, though.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#340YiddosRulePosted 11/5/2012 2:47:30 PM
Any Given Weekend.
---
XBLGT : FunkNflex