Benfica v Spartak Moskva
Celtic v Barcelona
Braga v Manchester United
Juventus v Nordsjślland
Valenica v BATE
Bayern v Lille
Cluj v Galatasaray
---
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/68430_504086076298280_1762788432_n.png
#2Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 5:08:33 PM
-----------------Mannone----
--Sagna--Per--Koscielny--Vermaelen
-------------Wilshere---Arteta
---Arsahvin(?)--Cazorla----Podolski
-------------------Giroud

Walcott doubtful, Chamberlain still not fit, Ramsey injured. No RW. Maybe push Cazorla out wide with Wilshere moving up and Coquelin in his place. Anybody but Santos at LB, don't want to see him so soon after his performance on Saturday + that shameful shirt swapping at HT.

We better ****ing win this.
---
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/68430_504086076298280_1762788432_n.png
#3LiquidFuze180Posted 11/5/2012 5:10:36 PM(edited)
Okay can I just comment on one thing first? In England, does the Day always go first and then the month?

Because in the states it's Month/Day and this always throws me off for a second lol.

Hyped for both the Barca and Madrid games. I'm a little worried to be honest, took us an incredibly late and somewhat lucky goal from Alba (that's when you know something's weird) to capture the victory against Celtic.

Excited for the Ajax game as well!!

Oh, and of course the Arsenal game too.
---
between my hands rests 52 plain old playing cards and i trapped god somewhere between trump and the king of hearts
#4T3rraRizinPosted 11/5/2012 5:20:15 PM
Someones a bit eager
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
PSN - MrT3rrar ;P
#5MafewwwPosted 11/5/2012 5:24:28 PM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
Okay can I just comment on one thing first? In England, does the Day always go first and then the month?

Because in the states it's Month/Day and this always throws me off for a second lol.

Hyped for both the Barca and Madrid games. I'm a little worried to be honest, took us an incredibly late and somewhat lucky goal from Alba (that's when you know something's weird) to capture the victory against Celtic.

Are you not interested in the Juve game?

ow8, yeah that's right, not a fan.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#6T3rraRizinPosted 11/5/2012 5:29:55 PM(edited)
LiquidFuze180 posted...

Juventus v Nordsjślland

Rather watch an actual contest
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
PSN - MrT3rrar ;P
#7Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 11/5/2012 5:41:35 PM
----------------------------Lindegaard-------------------------------
Keane---------Smalling------------Evans---------------Buttner
------------------------------Fletcher----------------------------------
---------Scholes------------------------------Anderson------------
------------------------------Rooney-----------------------------------
--------------------RVP-------------------Hernandez---------------

Welbeck, Nani, and whoever else needs a game to come on.

Win the game and we win the group. I think RVP shouid play so we can go in and get the win early. That way, with an easy run of fixtures, we can afford to rest him now and then.

Rafael is in superb form but can use a rest. Don't know whether the rest will do him good or disrupt his momentum, though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#8MafewwwPosted 11/5/2012 5:42:31 PM
T3rraRizin posted...
LiquidFuze180 posted...

Juventus v Nordsjślland

Rather watch an actual contest

Must suck being a Liverpool fan then, ey?
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#9LiquidFuze180Posted 11/5/2012 5:52:10 PM
Mafewww posted...
LiquidFuze180 posted...

Honestly, in comparison to the other games, no, I'm actually not that interested. That skirmish with Inter was clinically disappointing. Hell, even ****ing Buffon was annoyed by his teammates' performance in the match.

Also, that first bout with Nordscluster**** was also nerve-racking for a Juve fan. Damn, it seemed like Juventus struggled the entire time just to stay in the whole thing. Wtf was Vidal doing? What happened to one of Serie A's best strikers, Giovinco could not finish for **** in that match even with the excellent balls that de Ceglie fed him (pause). At least Matri was...consistent :(. Nord's free-kick was niiice. I honestly thought Juve were going to lose.

So yeah, obviously I intend to watch the match. But likely not live, I hope they get their act together.
---
between my hands rests 52 plain old playing cards and i trapped god somewhere between trump and the king of hearts
#10YiddosRulePosted 11/5/2012 6:03:06 PM
Gunner_04_ posted...
-----------------Mannone----
--Sagna--Per--Koscielny--Vermaelen
-------------Wilshere---Arteta
---Arsahvin(?)--Cazorla----Podolski
-------------------Giroud

Walcott doubtful, Chamberlain still not fit, Ramsey injured. No RW. Maybe push Cazorla out wide with Wilshere moving up and Coquelin in his place. Anybody but Santos at LB, don't want to see him so soon after his performance on Saturday + that shameful shirt swapping at HT.

We better ****ing win this.

What a team! No wonder you are failing on all fronts. Sorry, forgot about the league cup win!
---
XBLGT : FunkNflex