Matchday thread for November 10-11, 2012

#271T3rraRizinPosted 11/11/2012 2:09:41 PM
Anyone watching the madrid game?

LOOL the pitch is unplayable.

Here's me thinking it's always sunny in Spain. I bet Barca could not play their style of football here.

Ronaldo still scored tho....with one eye aswell
---
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
PSN - MrT3rrar ;P
#272Gunner_04_Posted 11/11/2012 2:25:30 PM
Val_Jester posted...

And WHAT THE FRAK is with Sterling when he runs with the ball? He flops his arm around like he's a girl trying to slap someone.

that coupled with his hideous face has him quickly rising in my list of least likeable footballers in the premiership.
---
He scores with his left, He scores with his right
Santi Cazorla, he makes Nasri look sh*te
#273gSephiroth93Posted 11/11/2012 2:41:17 PM
I like how Gunner bases players' likability on how cute/ugly he thinks they are.

Geez. no wonder you like Arteta and hate Denilson
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#274saiyenlegend902Posted 11/11/2012 3:02:11 PM
T3rraRizin posted...
Anyone watching the madrid game?

LOOL the pitch is unplayable.

Here's me thinking it's always sunny in Spain. I bet Barca could not play their style of football here.

Ronaldo still scored tho....with one eye aswell

I am. I was gonna call 0-0, but as soon as I said it, Ronaldo scored. Hence why my last post was deleted.
#275Gunner_04_Posted 11/11/2012 3:14:04 PM
I like how Gunner bases players' likability on how cute/ugly he thinks they are.

Geez. no wonder you like Arteta and hate Denilson

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02375/Raheem-Sterling_2375129b.jpg
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family & friends. My family & friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#276saiyenlegend902Posted 11/11/2012 3:21:56 PM
A home grown Real Madrid player scoring the game winner. lolwut?
#277AmazingDany(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:44:17 PM
There was the Uruguayan classic today too. Ended 0-0.
#278MafewwwPosted 11/11/2012 3:46:09 PM
AmazingDany posted...
There was the Uruguayan classic today too. Ended 0-0.

Sounds like an instant classic

-ified.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#279mccalledinPosted 11/11/2012 4:29:46 PM
Dat one team SPL!
#280smokeyDAbear88Posted 11/11/2012 4:48:44 PM
Mafewwww: "smokey you are possibly the most biased, one-minded fan I have ever seen.

Every post is you just rimming everything UTD"

I am sorry Mafewww i realize i can be very biased. Honestly I hate Chelsea, Man City, Spurs and most of all Barca. I promise I am not a blind fan and think Man United are untouchable and the best club in the world. I am a huge fan and I see our weaknesses like our defense at the moment and a midfield that still has to rely on the ginger prince. If i come across as a D-bag I am sorry i honestly try to respect all clubs and just enjoy the wonderful game of football. I realize Chelsea has turned around from park the bus tactics and now play beautiful football with mata, hazard and Oscar. I felt bad for John Terry when he got injured today even though he should honestly still be suspended for his racial abuse of other players or another player as I should say. Spurs play wonderful football and have a talented team as well. I cant really say to much good about Man City I really hate them but they obviously have talent and you would have to be blind and dumb not to see they are a title contender. Barca are a bunch of flops but they still have a unique style of play and have tons of talent. I try to respect other teams and their fans but I can not help but be Man United zealot. I do not know what club you support but I could not blame you for being the same way.
---
...Rolling with the dubstep...