Matchday thread for November 10-11, 2012

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Matchday thread for November 10-11, 2012
4 years ago#271
Anyone watching the madrid game?

LOOL the pitch is unplayable.

Here's me thinking it's always sunny in Spain. I bet Barca could not play their style of football here.

Ronaldo still scored tho....with one eye aswell
http://goo.gl/XNeyC
PSN - MrT3rrar ;P
4 years ago#272
Val_Jester posted...

And WHAT THE FRAK is with Sterling when he runs with the ball? He flops his arm around like he's a girl trying to slap someone.

that coupled with his hideous face has him quickly rising in my list of least likeable footballers in the premiership.
He scores with his left, He scores with his right
Santi Cazorla, he makes Nasri look sh*te
4 years ago#273
I like how Gunner bases players' likability on how cute/ugly he thinks they are.

Geez. no wonder you like Arteta and hate Denilson
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
4 years ago#274
T3rraRizin posted...
Anyone watching the madrid game?

LOOL the pitch is unplayable.

Here's me thinking it's always sunny in Spain. I bet Barca could not play their style of football here.

Ronaldo still scored tho....with one eye aswell

I am. I was gonna call 0-0, but as soon as I said it, Ronaldo scored. Hence why my last post was deleted.
4 years ago#275
I like how Gunner bases players' likability on how cute/ugly he thinks they are.

Geez. no wonder you like Arteta and hate Denilson

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02375/Raheem-Sterling_2375129b.jpg
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family & friends. My family & friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
4 years ago#276
A home grown Real Madrid player scoring the game winner. lolwut?
4 years ago#277
There was the Uruguayan classic today too. Ended 0-0.
4 years ago#278
AmazingDany posted...
There was the Uruguayan classic today too. Ended 0-0.

Sounds like an instant classic

-ified.
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
4 years ago#279
Dat one team SPL!
4 years ago#280
Mafewwww: "smokey you are possibly the most biased, one-minded fan I have ever seen.

Every post is you just rimming everything UTD"

I am sorry Mafewww i realize i can be very biased. Honestly I hate Chelsea, Man City, Spurs and most of all Barca. I promise I am not a blind fan and think Man United are untouchable and the best club in the world. I am a huge fan and I see our weaknesses like our defense at the moment and a midfield that still has to rely on the ginger prince. If i come across as a D-bag I am sorry i honestly try to respect all clubs and just enjoy the wonderful game of football. I realize Chelsea has turned around from park the bus tactics and now play beautiful football with mata, hazard and Oscar. I felt bad for John Terry when he got injured today even though he should honestly still be suspended for his racial abuse of other players or another player as I should say. Spurs play wonderful football and have a talented team as well. I cant really say to much good about Man City I really hate them but they obviously have talent and you would have to be blind and dumb not to see they are a title contender. Barca are a bunch of flops but they still have a unique style of play and have tons of talent. I try to respect other teams and their fans but I can not help but be Man United zealot. I do not know what club you support but I could not blame you for being the same way.
...Rolling with the dubstep...
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Matchday thread for November 10-11, 2012

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived