Champions League 20th & 21st Nov Topic

#241sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 3:53:53 PM
LOL at Gothic ignoring at least three blatant fouls on Ronaldo.

No shock there then.
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29
#242Gothic_TeasePosted 11/21/2012 3:58:10 PM
sniperfox29 posted...
LOL at Gothic ignoring at least three blatant fouls on Ronaldo.

No shock there then.

Im drunk and was out with my GF watching it so forgive me if my memory is poor but....

... Ronaldo was diving all over the show - He is strong and in challenges such as the one agaisnt Kompany - Shoulder to shoulder and he went down.... Those are not fouls at all.

LOL gothic all you want, and attack me all you want, Ronaldo was throwin himself around the place all game.

But sure, ignore the Ajax game. Ref was decent today. Nothing to moan about, we didn;t deserve to win - I'm not saying we did.
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg
#243sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 4:02:22 PM
Firstly my drunk little friend, I am not "ignoring" the Ajax game, we discussed that the other week.

Two clear penalties, and a very close offside. We agreed the decision went against you, just as we agreed they went for you on Saturday. No problems here, but the fact remains it was your own fault you were in that position to begin with.

Now hopefully we can put that to bed, and you won't spend the rest of the season ranting on about it like you did last season when a few matches went against you.

And tonight, shock horror the referee was good when all the decision went in your favour, including a blatant shoulder badge to prevent Ronaldo from reaching the ball. Now unlike you, I'm completely unbiased here since I hate both teams and most of the players, so I will call it how I saw it.

Ref favoured you, and you still couldn't get the job done.
---
GT - Sniperfox29
#244Gothic_TeasePosted 11/21/2012 4:05:06 PM
sniperfox29 posted...

Apart from the soft Penalty, there was very little in our favour. there was nothing contentious.

The shoulder barge as you say was a 50-50. Kompany led a strong challenge, and apart from the lack of an early booking for Ramos and the booking for Pablo he had a decent game.
---
#245A_Long_DecemberPosted 11/21/2012 4:05:53 PM
Not that I care about your inane little bickering, but you must really stalk some if the posters on here as all you do is refer to how they post or certain things they've posted from ages ago.
#246sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 4:11:19 PM
Gothic_Tease posted...
sniperfox29 posted...

Apart from the soft Penalty, there was very little in our favour. there was nothing contentious.

The shoulder barge as you say was a 50-50. Kompany led a strong challenge, and apart from the lack of an early booking for Ramos and the booking for Pablo he had a decent game.

Eurosports report:

Brilliant play by Ronaldo as he runs at the home defence. Kompany barged him off the ball, but not awarded the free-kick. Not sure what the referee was doing there.

Sounds a little different from yours.

Not that I care about your inane little bickering, but you must really stalk some if the posters on here as all you do is refer to how they post or certain things they've posted from ages ago.

I have a good memory, and normally one thing always stands out.

Gothic for instance, blames the referee for everything and would have every player booked.
You moan about me and try school yard insults.
Xhehgf (whatever the Barca fans name is) blames English football for everything.
cheese moans at everyone who wants to talk about the game.

And so on.
---
GT - Sniperfox29
#247Gothic_TeasePosted 11/21/2012 4:12:30 PM
sniperfox29 posted...

Eurosports report:

Brilliant play by Ronaldo as he runs at the home defence. Kompany barged him off the ball, but not awarded the free-kick. Not sure what the referee was doing there.

Sounds a little different from yours..

k

Eurosports is a bastion of knowledge and we should never question it
---
#248sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 4:13:33 PM
Gothic_Tease posted...
sniperfox29 posted...

Eurosports report:

k

As opposed to you?
---
GT - Sniperfox29
#249Gothic_TeasePosted 11/21/2012 4:15:23 PM
sniperfox29 posted...
Gothic_Tease posted...
sniperfox29 posted...

Eurosports report:

k

As opposed to you?

Did you watch the game, or did you just get live commentary from a website?
---
#250sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 4:18:59 PM
Gothic_Tease posted...
sniperfox29 posted...
Gothic_Tease posted...
sniperfox29 posted...

Eurosports report:

k

As opposed to you?

Did you watch the game, or did you just get live commentary from a website?

Watched it live, just used the text to show you what I meant.
---
GT - Sniperfox29