RDM SACKeD?????

#11Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 11/21/2012 2:42:27 AM
****ing lol

joke club
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#12Twin-BladePosted 11/21/2012 2:46:15 AM
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how the players respond. I'm really getting sick of it now though. I want Chelsea to be a big side in a few decades that people will start to look back on and begin to admire their history like Liverpool, United and Arsenal. Sure, we've got plenty of silverware over the last few years but we'll never shake the stigma we have if we keep throwing a cash-coated band-aid over every problem instead of really trying to develop a strong, young squad and youth system with a long term manager we could call our Fergie/Wenger. Di Matteo could have been that guy. Guardiola or Benitez? They're not going to stick around.

And what happens when one of them hits a minor slump like RDM? That's all it was for RDM, a minor slump in a time where Chelsea always hit a rough patch. This is unhealthy for the club and the environment that the players and staff work in. Stupid.
#13Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 11/21/2012 2:49:19 AM
Pep's not going to Chelsea. He left Barcelona because of the stress and pressure. How do you think he'll feel with some rich moron breathing down his neck?

It will be Benitez.

And it will be glorious...
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#14sk00pPosted 11/21/2012 2:51:01 AM
You know I will be mad if we get another Liverpool reject.
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://i.imgur.com/nG302.gif
#15PoliceOfMindPosted 11/21/2012 2:58:26 AM
Hahaha what a horrible mess of a club.

Mental though.
---
And every one a gem.
#16Twin-BladePosted 11/21/2012 3:03:20 AM
If it's Benitez, who wants to bet he'll be gone by the end of the season?
#17Sicario001Posted 11/21/2012 3:12:06 AM
Three-Eyed-Crow posted...
****ing lol

joke club

^This.

Even more so when Benitez or Redknapp get the job.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#18Twin-BladePosted 11/21/2012 3:20:13 AM
I love the club, but I'm sick of the board and Roman. I'd rather be a midtable team aspiring to qualify for the Europa League than going through this all the time. It's a joke.
#19TallWhiteNinjaPosted 11/21/2012 3:22:09 AM
If Guardiola takes the job, he's a complete and utter moron. He can have his pick of pretty much any job in the world: Chelsea may be a good team, but with Roman bringing the axe down after the slightest of flubs, I'm not sure it'd be worth the pressure (and wasn't the pressure of the Barcelona job one of the big reasons he took a break in the first place)?
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#20Sicario001Posted 11/21/2012 3:28:27 AM
TallWhiteNinja posted...
If Guardiola takes the job, he's a complete and utter moron. He can have his pick of pretty much any job in the world: Chelsea may be a good team, but with Roman bringing the axe down after the slightest of flubs, I'm not sure it'd be worth the pressure (and wasn't the pressure of the Barcelona job one of the big reasons he took a break in the first place)?

Rumour has it Pep won't cancel his year long sabbatical, so he isn't an option. But that is a rumour.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy