RDM SACKeD?????

#21TallWhiteNinjaPosted 11/21/2012 2:30:15 AM(edited)
^Yeah, I didn't think he was dumb enough to go for the Chelsea job. Still think he might cut his vacation off early if the right one comes along, though.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#22Twin-BladePosted 11/21/2012 2:32:11 AM
TallWhiteNinja posted...
If Guardiola takes the job, he's a complete and utter moron. He can have his pick of pretty much any job in the world: Chelsea may be a good team, but with Roman bringing the axe down after the slightest of flubs, I'm not sure it'd be worth the pressure (and wasn't the pressure of the Barcelona job one of the big reasons he took a break in the first place)?

Sign for massive money. Want out? Have a poor run of a few games and get sent on your way with a massive pay cheque. No shame in it either, you'll be up there with Mourinho, Hiddink and Ancelotti. I sort of don't want him to sign because it will be sad to see someone as decorated as Pep to go through the cycle. But I don't want Benitez.. But then again he's perfect for the train wreck role.
#23Gunner_04_Posted 11/21/2012 2:59:53 AM(edited)
http://hasrobertodimatteobeensackedyet.com/

hahahahaha what an absolute joke of a club.

BRING BACK RAFA!!
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#24sk00pPosted 11/21/2012 3:07:29 AM
Have a poor run of a few games and get sent on your way with a massive pay cheque. No shame in it either, you'll be up there with Mourinho, Hiddink and Ancelotti

what? Hiddink was never officially are manager and never had a bad run
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://i.imgur.com/nG302.gif
#25YiddosRulePosted 11/21/2012 3:14:50 AM
Benitez would only be a short term solution to what was already a short term solution with RDM in the first place. Chelsea have never recovered from losing Mourinho and should have learned from that mistake.
#26Twin-BladePosted 11/21/2012 3:15:17 AM
Apparently sources close to Guardiola say that not only has he no intention of ending his sabbatical, he wouldn't be interested in the Chelsea job because of the environment. He'd want time to build a squad, just like AVB (who I never really got attached to) and RDM (who I loved). Can't blame him. Romans made it so only desperate managers will take us on.. Looks like we'll be getting Rafa. This may just be me being ticked off but I'm over it all, all the best to Chelsea but I think I'll be taking a break from football for awhile (for the rest of the day at least).

sk00p posted...
Have a poor run of a few games and get sent on your way with a massive pay cheque. No shame in it either, you'll be up there with Mourinho, Hiddink and Ancelotti

what? Hiddink was never officially are manager and never had a bad run

I didn't necessarily mean they had bad runs, but that they were fired. Forgot that Hiddink wasn't fired though; so many before and after him have, it's hard to remember.
#27poke_123rulesPosted 11/21/2012 3:27:31 AM
Looool
---
I poked banished09
GT: light firas
#28SwiftyFXPosted 11/21/2012 3:34:18 AM(edited)
Roberto Di Matteo sacked after 6 months due to a single bad patch after delivering so much for the club. Shocked and disgusted by such a rash decision. You can't build an entirely new team with an entirely new philosophy over night. Total embarrassment. Think what this means for the likes of Lampard, Terry and Cole.

Furious.

Edit: AND right before a massive game against City that will have a massive role in our league title aspirations. Abramovich says he wants to change the image of Chelsea, yet he sets the club up for ridicule with this rash, hair-trigger decisions every 6-9 months.
---
"He pushed me, and I let him... I just wanted it over. I wanted him dead. I killed him."
Rick Grimes
#29EvilMeatBallNLPosted 11/21/2012 3:35:53 AM
This is the only thing I hate about Chelsea. You don't sack a legend who won us the cl in November.
---
The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
Leonardo da Vinci
#30MafewwwPosted 11/21/2012 3:49:14 AM
RDM, slayed at the hands of Conte and his Old Lady.

Allegri is next up for the chop.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww