RDM SACKeD?????

#51poke_123rulesPosted 11/21/2012 8:45:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#52saiyenlegend902Posted 11/21/2012 9:03:46 AM
Another manager that didn't deserve the sack...
#53Gunner_04_Posted 11/21/2012 9:23:28 AM
Courtesy of Rawk

" (Chelsea) We'll smash you in the UEFA Cup as well. ****img rent boys."

" To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players."

" It's a frightening prospect though, Rafa with a blank cheque with some quality players already there."

" Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade."

" Ferguson would s*** his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job."

" (Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."
---
He scores with his left, He scores with his right
Santi Cazorla, he makes Nasri look sh*te
#54GingaritoPosted 11/21/2012 9:26:01 AM
Gunner_04_ posted...
Courtesy of Rawk

" To be honest I'd be more worried if Chelsea got Rafa than Guardiola. They just need organisation to match their quality players."

" It's a frightening prospect though, Rafa with a blank cheque with some quality players already there."

" Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade."

" (Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."

Haha always good for a laugh. There the most deluded fans in the world. Im sure ferguson is at home now really worried about benitez. I cant believe the comments there fans come out with you think there joking but there not.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Never point out my spelling I dont care.
#55gSephiroth93Posted 11/21/2012 9:30:28 AM
I cringed.
Heartbroken, RDM did not deserve that. We're third place, Champions League shouldn't matter to us, so our position there is fine.

Idk what to think anymore.

If we get Rafa. okay, I won't be excited, or happy, but I like change.
If we get Pep, I'll be happy, but I doubt he'd be able to implement his tiki-taka Total Football style into this team mid-season
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#56Gothic_TeasePosted 11/21/2012 9:55:27 AM
Gingarito posted...
Gunner_04_ posted...
Courtesy of Rawk

Haha always good for a laugh. There the most deluded fans in the world. Im sure ferguson is at home now really worried about benitez. I cant believe the comments there fans come out with you think there joking but there not.

they're and their
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg
#57Val_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:40:11 AM
This year Roman shouldn't be expecting to win anything. Yes they brought in some great players but this project isn't complete yet. It will take RDM as much time to adjust as it will the team. AVB firing was understandable. Poor league position and players hated him.

This time it was just a few poor results. Unless of course something happened that we don't know about.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#58GingaritoPosted 11/21/2012 10:41:44 AM
Gothic_Tease posted...
Gingarito posted...
Gunner_04_ posted...
Courtesy of Rawk

they're and their

Thank you :)
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Never point out my spelling I dont care.
#59xbxfrk6Posted 11/21/2012 10:56:48 AM
Is this really a surprise? Last year's ending of the season was a fluke. Chelsea has not won a game against a single decent team where they looked convincing. They are about to go out of the Champion's League and on the weekend. will be down even more points. RDM has no game plan, if they play a good team they park the bus and try to counter. If they play a terrible team they try and play well but most of the time just fail anyways.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#60ShaheerRahmanPosted 11/21/2012 11:53:27 AM
It sucks to see him go, and I doubt rafa will last with till the end of the season.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4: Arena, New Super Mario Bros 2
PSN: Shaheer