RDM SACKeD?????

#71Val_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 12:17:05 PM
Well Torres got better under AVB, then got even better under RDM so who knows now.

I mean its not the worst thing to choose Benitez. He's a succesful manager. I thought when RDM first took over it was going to be a disaster.

There's a few Spanish players on the team so they should get along.

I have a feeling its either going to be very very good. Like RDM or a complete disaster. There's a small part of me that's hoping this season becomes humiliating for Chelsea. It will teach Roman a lesson.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#72sniperfox29Posted 11/21/2012 12:49:36 PM
Manager sacked in the afternoon, new manager in by evening.

Things work quickly in Chelsea.
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29
#73Incredibad_77Posted 11/21/2012 12:51:06 PM
" (Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."

I'm in tears.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mfTYY.jpg
#74TallWhiteNinjaPosted 11/21/2012 12:52:45 PM
sniperfox29 posted...
Manager sacked in the afternoon, new manager in by evening.

Things work quickly in Chelsea.

It comes with practice.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#75Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 11/21/2012 2:32:15 PM
Gunner_04_ posted...
Replacing a fan favorite with a manager the whole fanbase hates lmao...

But still, Rafa Benitez with an unlimited budget = LOL can't wait to see how this turns out

Looks like he can finally fulfill his dream of building a team around Gareth ****ing Barry.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#76AmazingDanyPosted 11/21/2012 2:52:04 PM
Interesting related article, a bit wall-texty, wasn't really necessary to start a new thread for it:

===============

"Di Matteo sacking no surprise to Villas-Boas"

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas says Roberto Di Matteo's sacking at Chelsea boss came as no surprise to him.

Di Matteo was sacked by Roman Abramovich just hours after Chelsea's 3-0 defeat by Italian giants Juventus in the Champions League on Tuesday, despite landing European club football's most lucrative prize last season.

The Russian owner backed his new man in the off-season, as the likes of Eden Hazard and Oscar arrived in the capital with Atletico Madrid's Colombian superstar Radamel Falcao another potential recruit.

But after suffering a similar fate to the Italian earlier this year, Villas-Boas said the Chelsea managerial job had become a poisoned chalice.

"At Chelsea, another sacking is like any other day in the office that's my interpretation," Villas-Boas said.

"And the only thing I would like to say about the situation is that it's obviously difficult for Robbie (Di Matteo). I wish him well in his career.

"He has achieved so much in such a short time. His CV is maybe one of the best now in the world he's won the European Championship and an FA Cup."

Di Matteo has been replaced by former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez, who will take charge until the end of the season as Abramovich searches for a permanent replacement.

The Spaniard is the ninth manager in Abramovich's tenure, with Pep Guardiola and even Harry Redknapp thought to be among the favourites for the job.

Villas-Boas endured a torrid time at Stamford Bridge and parted company with Chelsea following a league defeat against West Bromwich Albion, but has settled into life well at White Hart Lane.

"I have a personal relationship with Robbie, and when appropriate, we will have a conversation about the situation," Villas-Boas said.

"But I'm not in a position to advise any friend or anyone regarding their professional life.

"What I would say is that we have to focus on Tottenham's interests and we have a big game tomorrow to win (against Lazio in the Europa League), which would put us through in the competition. Our focus can't be turned away from that."
#77sk00pPosted 11/21/2012 5:24:01 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
We're third place, Champions League shouldn't matter to us, so our position there is fine.

Idk what to think anymore

Maybe you should find another club to support?

Why the hell should the Champions league not matter to Chelsea.
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://i.imgur.com/nG302.gif
#78gSephiroth93Posted 11/21/2012 8:18:04 PM
sk00p posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
We're third place, Champions League shouldn't matter to us, so our position there is fine.

Idk what to think anymore

Maybe you should find another club to support?

Why the hell should the Champions league not matter to Chelsea.

because we're starting our squad from scratch, with a whole new generation of players. It would be a dream come true if we won the UCL for the second season in the row. But we have many many many priorities ahead of winning the UCL this season. Let's build a team first, then lets aim for the EPL title, which is still in reach, then when/if we retain authority over the English league, we can work on another run at the European title with our complete team.

Right now our squad is completely different from the one we had last season, with a completely new generation of players and a whole new philosophy. The Champions League is far from a priority this season, so it doesn't matter.
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#79LiquidFuze180Posted 11/21/2012 10:20:31 PM
guardiola not comin to chelsea dont worry
---
between my hands rests 52 plain old playing cards and i trapped god somewhere between trump and the king of hearts
#80Gothic_TeasePosted 11/22/2012 3:18:12 AM
It's like Shevchenko all over again :)

Torres is such a self-centered **** it's untrue. He's got more managers fired than he's scored goals.
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg