RDM SACKeD?????

#81YiddosRulePosted 11/22/2012 4:02:09 AM
I said it yesterday, RB is just a temporary fix to what was already a temporary fix anyway with RDM. Chelsea are going around in circles and clearly too many egos and politics from above are getting the club nowhere. They have enough egos in the dressing room, but Red Rom may have to be ousted if the club is to progress any further. I read today that RDM was warned from above that if he didn't play Torres against Juve, he would be sacked. If that is true, then I interpret that as RDM sticking his finger up to Rom and telling him where he can shove the job. I say well played RDM, as having an owner who thinks he knows more about football than his manager, is a recipe for disaster. Just ask Mourinho.
#82Gunner_04_Posted 11/22/2012 4:05:23 AM
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#83Twin-BladePosted 11/22/2012 5:26:24 AM
Gunner_04_ posted...
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

lol.
#84Gunner_04_Posted 11/22/2012 5:54:19 AM
" (Benitez to Chelsea) Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."

I'm in tears.

There's more:

"I honestly cannot sleep, constantly tossing and turning. Every time I close my eyes, I see his (Benitez) cheery smile and polite wave. "

"Chelsea will walk this league now they actually have a world class manager. Will be wrapped up by april "

"(Benitez to Chelsea) ...apart from family tragedies It was just the worst possible news I could have received today. "

" I wept over the Rafa portrait I have next to my bed when I heard the news."

"(Benitez) He'll keep them in the champions league and maybe even win it, and he'll probably help them to win the league too. "

"Congrats Rafa and best of luck. Hope he denies the mancs another title. "

"(Benitez) Stay the f*** away from our players."

"(Benitez to Chelsea) Gutted. Football these days is s***, utter ****ing s***. I'm so close to calling it a day"

"On a side note, Torres is going straight into my FF team"

"(Benitez to Chelsea) Crying more tonight than the day he got fired."

"Paging Agent Benitez. Your mission, should you choose to accept it - place Chelsea 8th in the table come the end of the season. "
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#85Twin-BladePosted 11/22/2012 6:02:42 AM
It's obvious that trolls are just trying to add to RAWKs reputation. Picture beside the bed? I don't think so.
#86Val_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:50:59 AM
YiddosRule posted...
I said it yesterday, RB is just a temporary fix to what was already a temporary fix anyway with RDM. Chelsea are going around in circles and clearly too many egos and politics from above are getting the club nowhere. They have enough egos in the dressing room, but Red Rom may have to be ousted if the club is to progress any further. I read today that RDM was warned from above that if he didn't play Torres against Juve, he would be sacked. If that is true, then I interpret that as RDM sticking his finger up to Rom and telling him where he can shove the job. I say well played RDM, as having an owner who thinks he knows more about football than his manager, is a recipe for disaster. Just ask Mourinho.

Actually the formula is working since Chelsea win more trophies than most teams and are still competitive in all competitions.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#87Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 11/22/2012 10:55:04 AM
Twin-Blade posted...
It's obvious that trolls are just trying to add to RAWKs reputation. Picture beside the bed? I don't think so.

You've obviously never been on RAWK.

They are that crazy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#88YiddosRulePosted 11/22/2012 12:46:05 PM
Val_Jester posted...
YiddosRule posted...

Actually the formula is working since Chelsea win more trophies than most teams and are still competitive in all competitions.

True fact, but you can't deny there is some unrest within. Last year was a very lucky year for Chelsea, no doubt about it. You were battered in many CL games leading up to the final, never mind the CL final itself. But, you won and at the end of the day that is all that matters. Right?

Wrong. You can't spend the amount of money Chelsea have without asking questions. So why the poor defending of your title? Why a rascist scandal when you lose a game? Why sack another manager that clearly is loved by the club? Why is your captain marvel the biggest liar and cheat in the game? I could go on with the bs, but Chelsea are a hypocritical club with a very fickle fan base that is not helped by having an owner who clearly dosen't know or care how to appease the most important aspect of the club.
#89Val_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:49:26 PM
Like I said...they win more trophies than just about every club.

Last year they finished 6th...won more trophies than the top 5 teams combined. Also had more managers.

Racist scandals, fired managers, dips in form, fickle fans, money spent...doesn't matter because they still win more trophies than most teams.

And guess what it ddoes only matter they win. Can you tell me how Chelsea won the title in the 50s? Without looking it up. Do you know how it happened? Who was playing who was top scorer. No because what goes down in history is the stats...not the details.

When you see a teams record for example 10-3-4. It doesn't says 10 (3 of those games they were awarded a penalty that was a dive) 3 (the played bad and drew) 4 (2 of those the played bad)

So in 60 years when someone mentions Chelsea's CL victory...nobody will say "derp dey prked buss"
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#90YiddosRulePosted 11/22/2012 5:18:51 PM
Val_Jester posted...
Like I said...they win more trophies than just about every club.

Last year they finished 6th...won more trophies than the top 5 teams combined. Also had more managers.

Racist scandals, fired managers, dips in form, fickle fans, money spent...doesn't matter because they still win more trophies than most teams.

And guess what it ddoes only matter they win. Can you tell me how Chelsea won the title in the 50s? Without looking it up. Do you know how it happened? Who was playing who was top scorer. No because what goes down in history is the stats...not the details.

When you see a teams record for example 10-3-4. It doesn't says 10 (3 of those games they were awarded a penalty that was a dive) 3 (the played bad and drew) 4 (2 of those the played bad)

So in 60 years when someone mentions Chelsea's CL victory...nobody will say "derp dey prked buss"

If only.