Stamina help =\

#1RJDoutePosted 11/30/2012 3:17:58 PM
So I play the Be a Pro offline mode, and I have a CAM that was recently purchased by FC Barcelona from the LA Galaxy.

He's pretty good, 76 overall and 18 years old, and I'm having a blast playing a midfielder.. however my stamina is low. It's in the 70s, and there are very few physical accomplishments that raise stamina other than matches played and the 3500 yard travel one.

First, how the hell do you get the 3500 yard one? lol.. and second and the entire reason I came here is this:

There is a physical accomplishment called "End a Match with 50% stamina remaining" that gives +1 x2 and +2 stamina. That's +4 stamina that I would LOVE to have.. but I absolutely cannot finish a match with more than half stamina. I never touch the sprint button, and I hardly move from the center of the field, and my stamina still goes down constantly. How am I supposed to improve my stamina? I'm sick of constantly sitting out games even after 4+ days rest because it's so awful. Someone help, this is my first Fifa game :P

Thank you!

V/R
Ryan
#2RJDoute(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:19:11 PM
Is there a way to 'boost' this in the offline Be a Pro? I mean, is there a way to do a player match with my created pro, and just sit the controller down for the full 90 minutes to preserve as much stamina as possible? Just a thought I had, thanks!
#3AgainstMeIsBestPosted 11/30/2012 3:28:21 PM
Only time I've ever got the end a match with 50% was when I got a red card lol
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mzd4c0.png http://i50.tinypic.com/k2xyqc.png
#4RJDoute(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:03:49 PM
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
Only time I've ever got the end a match with 50% was when I got a red card lol

Wow I hadn't even considered that... I'm not sure 3 red cards is worth it though. What would my team do to me for getting 3 consecutive red cards? =\
#5armincASAPosted 11/30/2012 5:27:57 PM
well try a yellow card, they might sub you so you wont get a second yellow
---
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
#6RJDoute(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:55:53 PM
armincASA posted...
well try a yellow card, they might sub you so you wont get a second yellow

Since I have a lot of stamina (about 40%) near the end, even with a yellow card the manager won't pull me. I guess red card is my only choice. =\
#7Ace_0f_SpadesPosted 12/3/2012 12:22:30 AM
Take a couple games off and just stand there. Get some food or something.
---
GT: LaFleur24
#8RJDoute(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:14:20 AM
Ace_0f_Spades posted...

That would destroy my match rating lol. But I do really need the upgrades, meh.. why did they have to make it so difficult? The stamina in this game is a design flaw IMO. My player is 18 years old his stamina should be in the 90s not 78.. but veteran players in their 30s have 93 stamina. Makes no damn sense =P
#9sk00pPosted 12/3/2012 8:02:41 AM(edited)
buy Physical offline accomplishment then don't run by using the sprint button did fine for myself
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://gifsoup.com/view5/2668213/the-iron-throne-o.gif
#10KamSkePosted 12/3/2012 12:06:24 PM
RJDoute posted...
Ace_0f_Spades posted...

That would destroy my match rating lol. But I do really need the upgrades, meh.. why did they have to make it so difficult? The stamina in this game is a design flaw IMO. My player is 18 years old his stamina should be in the 90s not 78.. but veteran players in their 30s have 93 stamina. Makes no damn sense =P

Match fitness is different to normal fitness

Anyway as already suggested just get sent off asap, (I think there are a few things to achieve to do with cards aswel) the funny thing for my pro is that now I have achieved the stamina upgrades and increased it abit is now I always get sub with about 20mins left, but b4 when my stamina was low and I was struggling to run he would always leave me on. Go figure
---
Xbox GT: KamskeOfPeno