Expect an IF Ronaldo this week

#1MyLittleChodeyPosted 12/1/2012 3:53:40 PM
I donīt know how many of you saw Real Madrid-Atletico, but basically ronaldo scored a free kick and got an assist, so hell probably be getting an inform this week.
#2xbxfrk6Posted 12/1/2012 3:56:15 PM
And missed two practically one on ones. So no. That was one of the worst games I've seen this year.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#3MyLittleChodey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:06:18 PM
No. He was one of the best players out there today. And im an Atletico fan, so i cant be exaggerating. What pisses me of is that he scores 2/50 free kicks a year and one ALWAYS has to bee against atletico. And he hit the post twice...
#4gSephiroth93Posted 12/1/2012 5:02:43 PM
Ronaldo misses at least one-on-one a game, but he sets up at least 5 for himself. If he scored in every one-on-one he created, he would've broken gerd muller's record a month ago
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#5xbxfrk6Posted 12/1/2012 5:34:56 PM
No and no. You both are wrong.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#6MyLittleChodey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:46:57 PM
xbxfrk6 posted...
No and no. You both are wrong.

Oh, I didnīt know you were the decider in this. Yes, master, I obey your ruling.
#7EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/1/2012 8:36:26 PM
If Torres scored every one on one he would have beaten Gerd Mullers record by now. Stupid argument.
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#8gSephiroth93Posted 12/1/2012 11:07:59 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
If Torres scored every one on one he would have beaten Gerd Mullers record by now. Stupid argument.

Torres doesn't score goals because he never gets one-on-ones. that's the number 1 flaw in Chelsea. He'd make the right runs for Spain, and score on the 1v1s (Hence: vs Italy). But for Chelsea? All his goals are tap ins, headers, and brilliant shots. He never gets the opportunity to go 1v1 with the keeper, because Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Mikel, Ramires, etc... don't set him up for it.

Name me a player that sets up as many chances for himself as Ronaldo.
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#9joe greezyPosted 12/1/2012 11:19:19 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

Torres doesn't score goals because he never gets one-on-ones. that's the number 1 flaw in Chelsea. He'd make the right runs for Spain, and score on the 1v1s (Hence: vs Italy). But for Chelsea? All his goals are tap ins, headers, and brilliant shots. He never gets the opportunity to go 1v1 with the keeper, because Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Mikel, Ramires, etc... don't set him up for it.

Name me a player that sets up as many chances for himself as Ronaldo.

Concrete proof that you don't actually watch Chelsea games
---
Let's be honest, the cards on the table, Jealousy's a sin, Cain killed Abel, Backstabber, Caesar had Brutus, It's hard to weed 'em out, even Jesus had Judas
#10Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 12/2/2012 2:58:26 AM
He was great. Deserves an IF.

Get on him on a plane and all that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png