Expect an IF Ronaldo this week

#11gSephiroth93Posted 12/2/2012 1:13:45 PM
joe greezy posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
If Torres scored every one on one he would have beaten Gerd Mullers record by now. Stupid argument.

Torres doesn't score goals because he never gets one-on-ones. that's the number 1 flaw in Chelsea. He'd make the right runs for Spain, and score on the 1v1s (Hence: vs Italy). But for Chelsea? All his goals are tap ins, headers, and brilliant shots. He never gets the opportunity to go 1v1 with the keeper, because Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Mikel, Ramires, etc... don't set him up for it.

Name me a player that sets up as many chances for himself as Ronaldo.

Concrete proof that you don't actually watch Chelsea games

lets not have an argument about how pathetic Torres has been. Because he's been pathetic.
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#12Gunner_04_Posted 12/2/2012 1:40:16 PM
Ronaldo misses at least one-on-one a game, but he sets up at least 5 for himself. If he scored in every one-on-one he created, he would've broken gerd muller's record a month ago

lmfao
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#13Val_JesterPosted 12/2/2012 8:57:44 PM
gSephiroth93 posted...
joe greezy posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
If Torres scored every one on one he would have beaten Gerd Mullers record by now. Stupid argument.

Torres doesn't score goals because he never gets one-on-ones. that's the number 1 flaw in Chelsea. He'd make the right runs for Spain, and score on the 1v1s (Hence: vs Italy). But for Chelsea? All his goals are tap ins, headers, and brilliant shots. He never gets the opportunity to go 1v1 with the keeper, because Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Mikel, Ramires, etc... don't set him up for it.

lets not have an argument about how pathetic Torres has been. Because he's been pathetic.

Sephi is right actually. Torres barely gets those chances. Maybe a couple of times I've seen it. He will take so long to shoot. Not many. I can remember 1 against Tottenham and Arsenal. One time he did get that chance was against Barcelona.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#14gSephiroth93Posted 12/3/2012 11:44:37 AM
Val_Jester posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
joe greezy posted...
gSephiroth93 posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

Sephi is right actually. Torres barely gets those chances. Maybe a couple of times I've seen it. He will take so long to shoot. Not many. I can remember 1 against Tottenham and Arsenal. One time he did get that chance was against Barcelona.

Tbf, he did get two against United last season, he scored a sick chip in the first chance, then miss of the season in the second. Against QPR, they were sensational goals, but I think only one of them was a 1v1
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93