Fut chemistry question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Fut chemistry question

User Info: Mafewww

Mafewww
4 years ago#11
Is he listed as a CAM in your game? And correct formation?

Also, manager nationality makes no difference whatsoever. Nor does whatever league they coach in, etc.
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww

User Info: OmisanAndrew

OmisanAndrew
4 years ago#12
He was shown as a 7 even as i moved others around him. The I gave up and went on to win a gold tourney without him. I noticed that Milito was a 7 and i switched Milito and Cavani from left to right striker. They were both now a 9.

So i figured i would try changing Suarez positions around if he showed up as a 7, i put him in as the last Uruguayan and he was a 9. So i guess they get stuck at lower chem sometimes.

So nationality of coaches has no affect on anything, just their formation i guess. Lame. And ya i noticed there was not a change from having Italian coach to Uruguayan.

But i can confirm that 9 chem players have higher stats than are shown on FUTwiz or other.
Little high like noon on the moon

User Info: _jin_jin__

_jin_jin__
4 years ago#13
Chemistry and Morale affects your ingame stats slightly, so its best to have 9 chemistry for all players and keep your morale high. Your technical stats go up tremendously with 9 chem. Your stamina should go to 90s too
http://i40.tinypic.com/6iegc4.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Fut chemistry question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived