I've made the Juventus team from 03-04

#1MafewwwPosted 12/4/2012 6:59:37 PM
Somebody play me?

It's statistically accurate, more or less. I sourced stats from FIFA2004 primarily, and then anything missing from their primitive ratings system, I added and converted stats collected by members of the PES community, who are great at that sort of thing.

A few edits and re-edits were required. (Players like Nedved had the 'strength' trait, etc.) but I think it's a fairly realistic squad. Nedved being the highest rated at 94, Del Piero and Buffon weighing in at 93, Davids and Thuram at 92, Trezequet at 91 and the rest.

I plan on making a couple other squads that I used to love using on FIFA2004, probably going to make up Inter, Milan and Roma from the same era next, as their PES stats are easier to obtain as opposed to other leagues, it seems. Will try and get United, Liverpool, Barca and Madrid going as well.

But YAH. You should totes look up my team on the CC and give it a spin, or FACE ME IN A DEATHMATCH.

Making teams is fun, but the default faces EA provides suck asscrack.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#2OmisanAndrewPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:55 PM(edited)
bookmarked
---
Little high like noon on the moon
#3Mafewww(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:36:03 PM
I just need to tinker with the formation a little bit because currently Nedved stays up too much.
I believe they played both 4-3-1-2/4-4-1-1 formations during this era, so I've tried to make a sort of hybrid of the two.
Other then that its sound.
There's a few players that I feel need a stat boost, and a few that need theirs dropped a bit, but I am happy for now.
I could add more players to the squad, but CC limits you to 100 created players, so that sucks.

I'll crack on with making the Milan team tomorrow (which has some great players in it) and then maybe somebody will be able to give me a CL Final face-off!
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#4OmisanAndrewPosted 12/4/2012 7:50:08 PM
i got Roma 2001, Napoli 1986 and Milan 2003 as well
---
#5gSephiroth93Posted 12/4/2012 8:09:02 PM
is there a way for you to show us here? cuz I don't have time to face your team :(

Might try to create a circa 2005 Chelsea team for lulz
---
GamerTag: EnemyUAV93
#6OmisanAndrewPosted 12/4/2012 9:07:06 PM
its in the web app.
---
#7TallWhiteNinjaPosted 12/4/2012 11:58:25 PM(edited)
Ah; thanks for mentioning creating teams and reminding me: I keep forgetting to finish my "turn the San Francisco 49ers into a soccer team" project.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#8oisin111Posted 12/5/2012 3:52:54 AM
I'll give you a deathmatch, provided my connection isn't being useless.
#9Everton4Life17Posted 12/5/2012 6:14:03 AM
how can a team have that many 90s in your mind when they didn't even win the serie a and were knocked out of the CL by dep. la coruna?
---
You know you play FIFA too much when you watch your team play and think "Oh god please don't score in the first 5 minutes or they'll quit."
#10OmisanAndrewPosted 12/5/2012 6:16:46 AM
It does seem like alot of over-rating is taking place.
---