8/12-10/12 Matchday Thread

#11poke_123rulesPosted 12/8/2012 12:51:26 AM
Going to the match. I really I hope I havent wasted another +40 pounds...not that I see arsenal as wasting money, but the recent arsenal I feel wont let me enjoy the match
---
I poked banished09
GT: light firas
#12MySnakesSolidPosted 12/8/2012 1:25:58 AM
8/12:

Sunderland v Chelsea (1-2)
Swansea v Norwich (2-0)
Wigan v QPR (0-0)
Southampton v Reading (3-3)
Aston Villa v Stoke (1-1)
Arsenal v West Brom (1-1)

9/12:

Manchester City v Manchester United (2-3)
Everton v Tottenham (2-1)
West Ham v Liverpool (1-1)

10/12:

Fulham v Newcastle (2-2)

I think it's gonna be the weekend of draws....
#13YiddosRulePosted 12/8/2012 2:31:20 AM
TallWhiteNinja posted...
Everton seems dead-set on drawing every single game, so I expect the same this week.

Whereas, spurs haven't drawn a single game so far away from WHL. Something has to give!
#14Sicario001Posted 12/8/2012 4:51:46 AM
poke_123rules posted...
Going to the match. I really I hope I havent wasted another +40 pounds...not that I see arsenal as wasting money, but the recent arsenal I feel wont let me enjoy the match

It has got loss written all over it. 2-1 Baggies with Shane Long ripping us a new one.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#15Twin-BladePosted 12/8/2012 5:02:16 AM
Sunderland v Chelsea.. I dunno lol. We had a big win against Nordjasfrshalraland, but that's nothing to really get excited about, especially when it felt like a loss. I'm not sure if the motivation is there under FSW to bounce back well especially with leaders like Lamps and Terry out, but we'll see. Lampard might be playing so we'll see how he lifts the side. I want to say (0-3).

Arsenal v West Brom (1-2).. Could be cool. I want to see Lukaku go beast mode.

Manchester Derby.. I think City will dominate, personally (3-1, though I'm holding out for another 6-1).
- United v Everton = loss.
- Liverpool v United = Outplayed, but Shelvey v Evans resulted in only Shelvey being sent. After that United was in their familiar role of having the extra man and saw the game out.
- United v Spurs = loss.
- Chelsea v United = Utter farce.
- United v Arsenal = Wilshere red card.. Nah, I'm kidding, Arsenal were ****. Deserved win.
Unless we see a MOTM performance from Webb or his associates, I think City will make short work of United's backline if they play somewhat to their ability.

Everton v Spurs (1-1).. Fellaini will play well and be involved in the goal. Opportunities will go begging. Defoe to score Spurs goal, and they'll hold on for the draw.

West Ham v Liverpool (2-1).. No Suarez.. Rodgers has them playing good football for the quality of the team but Suarez is to Liverpool what RVP was to Arsenal (sort of).

Swansea v Norwich.. (2-0)
Wigan v QPR.. (3-1)
Southampton v Reading.. (1-0? Dunno)
Aston Villa - Stoke.. (1-2)
Fulham v Newcastle.. (3-2)
#16Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:19:46 AM
poke_123rules posted...

It has got loss written all over it. 2-1 Baggies with Shane Long ripping us a new one.

Foster is also going to have a MOTM performance and then go on to concede 5 next weekend.
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#17Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:01:04 AM
sagna starts and podolski is on the bench
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#18Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:29:24 AM
#AFC XI - Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud, Gervinho

Our two out-of-form wingers starting. Oh dear.
---
#19EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/8/2012 6:39:56 AM
Oscar is on the bench again. :(
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#20EddieWeMissUPosted 12/8/2012 6:59:03 AM
Completely forgot Adam had a ban today, so he's not playing :/
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png