8/12-10/12 Matchday Thread

#241EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/9/2012 7:52:12 AM
xbxfrk6 posted...
Well it was terrible goalkeeper so you should've kept it. Hart really is massively overrated for the sole reason that he is England's number one.

Agreed. Some people actually think that Hart is the best keeper in the world. lol
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#242Gothic_TeasePosted 12/9/2012 7:53:14 AM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
xbxfrk6 posted...
Well it was terrible goalkeeper so you should've kept it. Hart really is massively overrated for the sole reason that he is England's number one.

Agreed. Some people actually think that Hart is the best keeper in the world. lol

Some people are morons.

But Hart is the best English keeper right now.
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg
#243xbxfrk6Posted 12/9/2012 7:53:31 AM
Gothic_Tease posted...
xbxfrk6 posted...

Hart is rated so highly because he has brilliant distribution and great reflexes. Case in point, Real Madrid and Borussia.

If he was Spanish, he would be the best in the world right now.

Not one of the goals were the fault of Joe Hart.

Omg.... Haha. No if Joe Hart was Spanish he would be fourth choice if not worse.
---
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6
#244saiyenlegend902Posted 12/9/2012 8:02:17 AM
xbxfrk6 posted...
Gothic_Tease posted...
xbxfrk6 posted...

Hart is rated so highly because he has brilliant distribution and great reflexes. Case in point, Real Madrid and Borussia.

If he was Spanish, he would be the best in the world right now.

Not one of the goals were the fault of Joe Hart.

Omg.... Haha. No if Joe Hart was Spanish he would be fourth choice if not worse.

If Hart was Spanish, he would never get called up to the International team lol. Its so much harder to get called up for Spain than it is for England.
#245TallWhiteNinjaPosted 12/9/2012 8:04:24 AM
ugh, Naismith on for Mirallas. That had better be to preserve the latter's hamstring, and not for tactical reasons: despite poaching a few goals, Naismith hasn't been that great out wide, imo.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#246TallWhiteNinjaPosted 12/9/2012 8:06:59 AM
Speaking of, Naismith really should have put that on target.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#247Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:10:31 AM
"Of course United fans don't throw coins. They need their money for the long journey back to London. "

heh
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#248Three-Eyed-CrowPosted 12/9/2012 8:10:52 AM
De Gea - 8.5 - was simply awesome today, great punching, really calm, good hands.

Rafael - 8.5 - defensively solid, key in the build-up to two goals, one being an assist.
Rio - 8 - brick ****ing wall, brilliant in the air and reading the game.
Evans - 8.5 - same as above.
Evra - 7.5 - good game from him, kept Nasri in check a few times.

Valencia - 7 - looked dangerous and let Rafael overlap him, otherwise one-dimensional but good effort.
Carrick - 7 - kept it neat and tidy in possession, and calm in defence.
Cleverley - 7.5 - very tidy player, never lost possession, always knew what he was going to do with the ball.
Young - 8.5 - great effort at both ends of the pitch, good understanding with Evra, assisted Rooney's first, and goal wrongly not given.

Rooney - 9 (MOTM) - masterpiece.
RVP - 8 - ...get...the...****...in...LEGEND!!!!!!!!

SUBS:
Smalling - 7.5 - beast, made one brilliant tackle but handball could have cost us.
Jones - N/A
Welbeck - N/A

Great game. So chuffed we stuffed those blue c***s and ended their unbeaten streak at home. Great selection from Fergie, made the right choice and had me eat my words. Great effort from City, made a real game of it.

It was ****ing cruel of us to let them back into the game only to crush their spirits.

Couldn't be happier. I need to have sex now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
#249smokeyDAbear88Posted 12/9/2012 8:11:13 AM
Wow Johnson what a goal
---
...Rolling with the dubstep...
#250ClaudeGTA3Posted 12/9/2012 8:11:27 AM
Yessssssss suck it haters
---
Not changing this sig until Liverpool are back in the Champions League. Started 8/9/12