1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. 8/12-10/12 Matchday Thread
3 years ago#261
Stevie G puts it in the net....
---
...Rolling with the dubstep...
3 years ago#262
Wenger, you officially have my permission to bring Diame to Arsenal. 3.5m would be an absolute steal.
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
3 years ago#263
Everton going to lose, Liverpool going to win...eww. Hopefully the NFL goes my way today, at least...
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
3 years ago#264
...and, I spoke too soon.
---
3 years ago#265
...I spoke way the hell too soon: JELAVIC!!!!
---
3 years ago#266
If the Redskins win I will be so happy today. I do not know if they will I am pretty sure they play the Ravens. Plus we need to win like every single regular season game left to possibly make it to the playoffs. At least our division has poor records this year.
---
3 years ago#267
The Ravens haven't been that good lately: if RGIII goes off Washington's got a chance.
---
3 years ago#268
Full time, Everton 2 - Spurs 1. In the span of about two minutes I went from completely writing off their (still slim) chances of finishing fourth to being thrilled that they're still in the hunt.
---
3 years ago#269
I hope so. I was born in the late 80's so the Redskins have never given me to much to cheer for. Im hoping we have a future with Griffin
---
3 years ago#270
What a load of ****! The fact that spurs would be top of the league if games had finished at 80 minutes says it all. How many games do we have to lose in the last 10? Grrrrrrr
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. 8/12-10/12 Matchday Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived