8/12-10/12 Matchday Thread

#71Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:54:24 AM
No doubt Cazorla will be portrayed as another Pires/Eduardo, but then British players like Rooney, Owen & Bale never dive. Stupid media.
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#72EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/8/2012 8:54:33 AM
saiyenlegend902 posted...
we're so f***ed on the 21st of December. Fernando Torres has a brace.

Be careful, he might get a hattrick.
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#73Twin-BladePosted 12/8/2012 9:03:14 AM
I just took a look at the goal.com LIVE play-by-play for the Chelsea game. No mention of the pull on Hazard in the second minute, Torres apparently scored with a header, Ramires had his "heels clipped" for the penalty instead of being swept clean of his feet, Chelsea's defense has looked extremely shaky, Ivanovic being mistaken for Torres, and Sunderland have been matching Chelsea for the majority of the first half.. Despite being 2-0 down.

Do they pay these guys?
#74EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/8/2012 9:07:24 AM
3-0 Mata :)
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#75EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/8/2012 9:07:53 AM
Unlucky for Torres, should be a hattrick.
---
#76Twin-BladePosted 12/8/2012 9:08:23 AM
Aww mee gawd. Torres first time shot hits the bar and sets up Mata. Torres.. Wow. He's looking fantastic now. That's also the third goal he's set up from hitting the crossbar.
#77sk00pPosted 12/8/2012 9:09:14 AM
Twin-Blade posted...
I just took a look at the goal.com LIVE play-by-play for the Chelsea game. No mention of the pull on Hazard in the second minute, Torres apparently scored with a header, Ramires had his "heels clipped" for the penalty instead of being swept clean of his feet, Chelsea's defense has looked extremely shaky, Ivanovic being mistaken for Torres, and Sunderland have been matching Chelsea for the majority of the first half.. Despite being 2-0 down.

Do they pay these guys?

Goal.com is for African fans.
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://gifsoup.com/view5/2668213/the-iron-throne-o.gif
#78Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:10:24 AM
How is that not a foul!?!?!?!?!
---
"Cesc wanted to go home, back to his family and friends. My family and friends are 20 minutes away. Arsenal is my home." - Jack Wilshere.
#79Sicario001Posted 12/8/2012 9:10:38 AM
saiyenlegend902 posted...
BTW, totally irrelevant to the Chelsea game, but Messi is fit and can break Muller's record tomorrow at Real Betis =).

No one cares. You shouldn't either because you're not even a fan.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#80Sicario001Posted 12/8/2012 9:12:20 AM
Gunner_04_ posted...
No doubt Cazorla will be portrayed as another Pires/Eduardo, but then British players like Rooney, Owen & Bale never dive. Stupid media.

Linekar keeps banging on about it. Starting to get on my nerves now.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy