AHAHAHAH CITY, how sweet was that? RVP RVP

#41EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/9/2012 12:25:24 PM
saiyenlegend902 posted...

Fans of English teams always come up for excuses as to why their teams can't perform well in the Champions League. FACT.

That's an opinion unless you can provide proof.

#hashtagsarestupid
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#42saiyenlegend902Posted 12/9/2012 12:48:55 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

Fans of English teams always come up for excuses as to why their teams can't perform well in the Champions League. FACT.

#hashtagsarestupid

Every English fan I've talked to on here say that its hard for English teams to prosper in the Champions League because they're playing in more competitions than teams in other leagues. I remember years ago when the 4 English teams that were regularly in the UCL were the 4 of the most feared teams in Europe and doing well in both Europe and domestically was no problem to them. To say that the teams have a tough time playing in multiple competitions is an excuse.
#43EvilbowserjrPosted 12/9/2012 1:21:40 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

#hashtagsarestupid

Every English fan I've talked to on here say that its hard for English teams to prosper in the Champions League because they're playing in more competitions than teams in other leagues. I remember years ago when the 4 English teams that were regularly in the UCL were the 4 of the most feared teams in Europe and doing well in both Europe and domestically was no problem to them. To say that the teams have a tough time playing in multiple competitions is an excuse.

Ah, its a fact because you've talked to a few people on an online message board. I see.
---
SoulSilver - 3352 8244 6018 Platinum - 3996-35333-6773
Diamond - 4210 4152 7758 Wi-Fi Record - W: 54 L: 22 D:0
#44MafewwwPosted 12/9/2012 3:31:26 PM
Didn't think it was possible to get the entire boards' worst posters all in one topic.

Except me.

get on my level.

INB4 U MAD CITY FAN!??!?!?!
I support Juventus and we won today.

get on my level.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#45ClaudeGTA3Posted 12/9/2012 3:42:58 PM
their teams can't perform well in the Champions League

English Champions League finalists:

2012 Chelsea
2011 Man United
2009 Man United
2008 United and Chelsea
2007 Liverpool
2006 Arsenal
2005 Liverpool

Winners bolded. You are wrong.
---
Not changing this sig until Liverpool are back in the Champions League. Started 8/9/12
#46EvilMeatBallNLPosted 12/9/2012 6:22:32 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

#hashtagsarestupid

....Do you know what a fact is?
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#47MafewwwPosted 12/9/2012 6:40:49 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

#hashtagsarestupid

....Do you know what a fact is?

If you want facts, look no further than Chelsea's very own: Rafa Benitez!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzNYstaAh0
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#48sk00pPosted 12/9/2012 8:00:55 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

#hashtagsarestupid

Does it not defeat the purpose of your message in you putting hashtagsarestupid with a #?
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://gifsoup.com/view5/2668213/the-iron-throne-o.gif
#49St_BernabeuPosted 12/10/2012 5:59:38 AM
Reading this at 4 in the morning has made my day significantly brighter. Thanks for the laughs guys.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GY2Ys.png http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/1171414112.gif
9 European Cups~Real Madrid~32 La Liga titles
#50Val_JesterPosted 12/10/2012 12:25:51 PM
sk00p posted...
EvilMeatBallNL posted...

#hashtagsarestupid

Does it not defeat the purpose of your message in you putting hashtagsarestupid with a #?

#hashtagshutup
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/