So then....Sterling beats women.

#1Sicario001Posted 2/1/2013 7:40:13 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-21291106

Classless toe rag. Oh wait I can't say that, he hasn't been found guilty, yet.

Still a ****.
---
Beer is the answer... but I can't remember the question.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#2sniperfox29Posted 2/1/2013 8:05:38 AM
Obviously someone didn't like the fact he was found to be donating his wages to kids in Jamaica, so suddenly this "occurs" (four months after the alleged event).
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29
#3Sicario001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:49:15 AM
To my knowledge, this doesn't mean he has been accused today. This means he has been charged today. So the CPS may have received the report long before now. They would have reviewed the case and decided to charge him.

Also just because he donates money to charity doesn't mean he is exempt from being a scumbag.
---
Beer is the answer... but I can't remember the question.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#4EvilMeatBallNLPosted 2/1/2013 8:51:05 AM
Classy
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#5A_Long_DecemberPosted 2/1/2013 9:07:28 AM
Plays for Liverpool what do you expect?
#6sniperfox29Posted 2/1/2013 10:00:26 AM
Sicario001 posted...
To my knowledge, this doesn't mean he has been accused today. This means he has been charged today. So the CPS may have received the report long before now. They would have reviewed the case and decided to charge him..

Oh I agree on that, I just think its a remarkable coincidence that its come out the day after a story about him being so generous.

Normally when a player assaults someone it comes to light way before any court case.
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29
#7sk00pPosted 2/1/2013 10:19:33 AM(edited)
Obviously someone didn't like the fact he was found to be donating his wages to kids in Jamaica, so suddenly this "occurs" (four months after the alleged event).

You know who donated his own money to make a Charity? Jimmy Saville
---
[[ TimeSplittersFaithful ]]
http://gifsoup.com/view5/2668213/the-iron-throne-o.gif
#8gSephiroth93Posted 2/1/2013 10:22:45 AM
nearly every top footballer with a little respect donates to charity in their home town.

CR7, Drogba, Essien, Beckham, Kuyt, Balotelli, Bellamy, to name a few... ITs just something you do when you're rich enough to live off one week's pay. It doesn't make Sterling any better.

The only reason why i'm not surprised by these accusations is that he's already impregnated two women.
---
"My history as a manager cannot be compared with Frank Rijkaard's history. He has zero trophies and I have a lot of them." - Jose Mourinho
#9Everton4Life17Posted 2/1/2013 11:13:24 AM
this is who liverpool are... a dirty, rotten team... so many of their players do crap like this but i guess its what u get after ur captain sets a great example by beating up a dj
---
Not changing this until I have my first anal encounter... with a female
#10EddieWeMissUPosted 2/1/2013 11:24:34 AM
I remember him being accused quite a while ago tbh, this isn't the first I've heard about it.
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png