mexico's player ratings

#1WashedUpGamerPosted 2/1/2013 5:43:45 PM
i just downloaded the new squad file for seasons and marco fabian is at 75 giovanni dos santos 75....

i hope by next year we can have a decent mexican squad. guardado was an 82 this year and he was an 82 in the world cup edition. the highest gio has ever been rated is 78 i believe. ochoa has been an 81 before. salcido should be much higher than a 75 after the awesome year he had
---
Team Mexico Baby!
#2Sicario001Posted 2/1/2013 5:53:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3EkstrakPosted 2/1/2013 5:56:30 PM
#4BartiscoolPosted 2/1/2013 6:34:18 PM
Gio is lucky he's even a 75...
---
GT: BartMang
http://www.dolan-duck.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dolan-cancer.jpg
#5and1streetzPosted 2/1/2013 8:35:00 PM
#6GhostX_117Posted 2/2/2013 12:51:42 AM
WashedUpGamer posted...
i just downloaded the new squad file for seasons and marco fabian is at 75 giovanni dos santos 75....

i hope by next year we can have a decent mexican squad. guardado was an 82 this year and he was an 82 in the world cup edition. the highest gio has ever been rated is 78 i believe. ochoa has been an 81 before. salcido should be much higher than a 75 after the awesome year he had

I know you mean well and are just looking to discuss the mexican squads lacking stats but unfortunately you wont get much support here. The majority of this forums users have quite a dislike of mexicans with the exception of select few, like those who support United (bcs of Hernandez).
#7TallWhiteNinjaPosted 2/2/2013 2:20:07 AM
Seriously, why bother stressing over the ratings AFTER EACH UPDATE? We get it, they suck and you think every Mexican player is underrated. There's plenty I could complain about, mostly because I'm pretty sure they decide how to update MLS players by throwing darts at a board (ratings shouldn't fluctuate that wildly during an offseason, when there's no play whatsoever to base it on. Apparently being linked to Stoke in and of itself was enough for Brek Shea to magically gain two points several weeks ago, for instance, when he'd barely even trained in ages because of a foot injury). I don't make a thread every single time there's an update to complain.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#8111095Posted 2/2/2013 3:20:37 AM
#9WashedUpGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:54:49 PM
TallWhiteNinja posted...
Seriously, why bother stressing over the ratings AFTER EACH UPDATE? We get it, they suck and you think every Mexican player is underrated. There's plenty I could complain about, mostly because I'm pretty sure they decide how to update MLS players by throwing darts at a board (ratings shouldn't fluctuate that wildly during an offseason, when there's no play whatsoever to base it on. Apparently being linked to Stoke in and of itself was enough for Brek Shea to magically gain two points several weeks ago, for instance, when he'd barely even trained in ages because of a foot injury). I don't make a thread every single time there's an update to complain.

brek shea is pretty good.
---
Team Mexico Baby!
#10_jin_jin__Posted 2/2/2013 3:10:21 PM
GhostX_117 posted...
WashedUpGamer posted...

I know you mean well and are just looking to discuss the mexican squads lacking stats but unfortunately you wont get much support here. The majority of this forums users have quite a dislike of mexicans with the exception of select few, like those who support United (bcs of Hernandez).

No you are incorrect

Nobody likes Mexicans because he keeps on making these threads and the obnoxiousness some of them experienced after Olympic gold which was understandable because that was a nice achievement.
But this guy spamming "oh no! My Mexicans! I must post in my blog!!" Has annoyed almost everyone
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/6iegc4.jpg