Neymar is vastly overrated

#1hardman2k7Posted 2/6/2013 3:10:12 PM(edited)
- 4-0 loss to Barcelona in CWC 2011 final, hyped up as Messi vs Neymar by the media but he might as well have been invisible as Messi tore Santos to shreds
- barely noticed him in the 2012 olympics
- Contributed very little in tonight's match too, can't even keep up with a 5th rate England squad

It's no wonder he's sticking to Brazil's mickey mouse league when it comes to finding success...
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#2Gunner_04_Posted 2/6/2013 3:29:57 PM
He's been shut out by Mexico (twice), Barcelona, and England. Coincidentally probably the only organized defenses he's come across. So much hype surrounding him and then Wilshere steals the show.
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_zBfpNCIAEvJ19.jpg
#3and1streetzPosted 2/6/2013 4:35:08 PM
Never cared for him despite what my friends say. I know he's still young, but look at what El Shaarawy has done. 15 goals, which is second in the Serie A, and he's still a teenager.
---
Defy Doubt
#4EkstrakPosted 2/6/2013 5:13:12 PM
i think that guardado is better and should be an 85 because he's really good for Mexico

Neymar should only be an 81 because he is not very good and Mexico doesn't even call him up!!
---
Mafewww is the plumb to my pudding <3
#5henewiePosted 2/7/2013 2:39:31 AM
it's all about potential. The guy has some. somewhere.
#6finalrush7Posted 2/7/2013 4:11:36 AM
Wilshere is going to be world class. Neymar is going to be even better probably.
---
Chelsea are the Champions of Europe!! KTBFFH
Gone but never forgotten - Didier Drogba #11 - Chelsea Legend
#7KingsfalPosted 2/7/2013 4:30:00 AM
Ekstrak posted...
i think that guardado is better and should be an 85 because he's really good for Mexico

Neymar should only be an 81 because he is not very good and Mexico doesn't even call him up!!

Lol
---
10 The number of the beast
#8liam_000Posted 2/7/2013 7:50:28 AM
Until he leaves Brazil hes never going to become the player that hes capable of being.
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#9spomoniePosted 2/7/2013 12:31:00 PM
Neymar DOES have potential, without a shadow of a doubt, he has bags of skill and scores some outrageous goals BUT, the problem is the media already think he's world class and is rated up there with the best such as Messi and Ronaldo who have proven it on the big stage against the best teams in the world.

Neymar still has alot to prove as we've seen against tough defences, he struggles at times. I can't stand it when I read things like such a person is going to be the 'Next 'Neymar'. How on earth can someone be the 'Next Neymar' if we haven't even seen the end product of 'This Neymar?'

Baffling.
#10saiyenlegend902Posted 2/7/2013 4:58:47 PM
I remember when Barcelona made Cristiano Ronaldo look amateur... Neymar's performance vs Barca in the CWC is hardly anything to go buy since Barca is able to keep a lot of world class players quiet for 90 minutes. As for the Neymar vs Mexico thing, ya, Neymar crashed and burned against them twice.