Neymar is vastly overrated

#21KingsfalPosted 2/10/2013 12:07:26 PM
It only proves that you don't need to beat Chelsea to become 4 times back to back player of the year.
---
10 The number of the beast
#22dj_emzPosted 2/10/2013 3:27:46 PM
He is overrated. He only shines vs bum Brazilian league defenders. I do like him for his skills but I honestly haven't seen him improve much over the last two years.

He's not getting anywhere by staying in Brazil now. It's nice seeing him go through 3+ defenders week in and week out in Brazil but let's be honest. It wouldn't be so easy for him to replicate that in Europe.

I wish him the best.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13, Black Ops II, Halo 4.
#23Twin-BladePosted 2/10/2013 7:14:47 PM
I thinks he needs to leave Brazil in the summer window or he's going to fall behind in his development. Don't think he's suited to the EPL at all though. I'd really like to see him at Dortmund alongside the likes of Reus and Gotze, but I also think he'd be well suited in La Liga. Just not at Barca, he'll be the next Ibra/Villa.
#24Gunner_04_Posted 2/10/2013 7:22:49 PM
He's off to Barca
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_zBfpNCIAEvJ19.jpg
#25Val_JesterPosted 2/10/2013 8:22:11 PM
Twin-Blade posted...
I thinks he needs to leave Brazil in the summer window or he's going to fall behind in his development. Don't think he's suited to the EPL at all though. I'd really like to see him at Dortmund alongside the likes of Reus and Gotze, but I also think he'd be well suited in La Liga. Just not at Barca, he'll be the next Ibra/Villa.

I would usually have thought the same thing. But if Mata, Hazard, and Oscar can do well in England then so can other small players.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#26ShadeXHPosted 2/11/2013 12:55:58 AM
Twin-Blade posted...
Just not at Barca, he'll be the next Ibra/Villa.

Villa has done great at Barca as a winger. Ibra didn't work out because he's a central striker playing for a team that is never going to use him as their sole striker. Simple case of a great player and a great team not being a good fit. Neymar would do just fine at Barca as a winger, in my opinion.