So I start a game online, 1 Vs. 1.

#1Manick123Posted 2/9/2013 1:09:26 PM
I pick a good team, like Arsenal, Bor. Dortmund, Athletico, etc. You know, around 80 for each class, just a good team. Finally my Live had found an opponent! Yes, awesome, let's hope for a fun game.

Opponent immediately picks Real Madrid, Barça or Man. United.

I decide I might want to play with a national team, feel more like it... I pick England, Brazil, Italy, whatever. Another good team.

Well my opponent decides to change teams, he goes towards the International teams!.. as he immediately picks Spain.

Really, I don't mean to he an ass here and I'm sorry if I sound like one but am I the only one who absolutely ****ing hates players like this?
---
Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter Betty bought was a bit bitter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter to make the bitter butter better.
#2Gothic_TeasePosted 2/9/2013 1:10:42 PM
You're not exactly picking bad teams either
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg
#3EddieWeMissUPosted 2/9/2013 1:17:21 PM
I use Stoke against people who have a similarly rated team to them who proceed to choose Barca or Real Madrid immediately .

I then beat them.

The moral of the story, gb.
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png
#4Manick123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:19:33 PM
I know, I'm aware of that.
Those teams are in a lower league in comparison to the opponent's team, though. But this was just an example, you know what kind of opponent I mean, right.
---
Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter Betty bought was a bit bitter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter to make the bitter butter better.
#5Ace_0f_SpadesPosted 2/9/2013 1:42:01 PM
You arent good unless you can beat Barca as AFC Wimbledon
---
GT: LaFleur24
#6EddieWeMissUPosted 2/9/2013 1:53:57 PM
You arent good unless you can beat Barca as AFC Wimbledon

I was close, did it with port Vale who are a bit better :/
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png
#7EkstrakPosted 2/9/2013 2:56:41 PM
I beat Barcelona as Accrington on FIFA12 once.

Highlight of my career
---
Mafewww is the plumb to my pudding <3
#8finalrush7Posted 2/10/2013 4:04:35 AM
Idc who my opponent picks. I usually win.
---
Chelsea are the Champions of Europe!! KTBFFH
Gone but never forgotten - Didier Drogba #11 - Chelsea Legend
#9dj_emzPosted 2/10/2013 11:07:35 AM
I'm assuming you're playing unranked. Yeah I hate people like that.

I pick a 4 star team and my opponent picks real Madrid. They usually always suck but still. It's annoying people always go for the best team in the game.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13, Black Ops II, Halo 4.
#10Manick123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:33:40 PM
Yeah I always play unranked.

Sure, it does feel great to be able to beat them with a not-as-great team, bit still. I am of opinion that people like that are pathetic. 'ah he picked that team, well I just got to have a way better team!!' Grow up and at least try to be fair by trying to pick an even team.

I'm not saying I suck, neither am I searching for excuses for my losses. Online my win/loss ratio is probably about 50/50, beating those players tend to give me a good '**** yeah' feeling but losing against them does not feel honest, and makes me wish the community was a little different.
---