So I start a game online, 1 Vs. 1.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. So I start a game online, 1 Vs. 1.
4 years ago#1
I pick a good team, like Arsenal, Bor. Dortmund, Athletico, etc. You know, around 80 for each class, just a good team. Finally my Live had found an opponent! Yes, awesome, let's hope for a fun game.

Opponent immediately picks Real Madrid, Barça or Man. United.

I decide I might want to play with a national team, feel more like it... I pick England, Brazil, Italy, whatever. Another good team.

Well my opponent decides to change teams, he goes towards the International teams!.. as he immediately picks Spain.

Really, I don't mean to he an ass here and I'm sorry if I sound like one but am I the only one who absolutely ****ing hates players like this?
Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter Betty bought was a bit bitter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter to make the bitter butter better.
4 years ago#2
You're not exactly picking bad teams either
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6j8yhZCAAA_UxW.jpg
4 years ago#3
I use Stoke against people who have a similarly rated team to them who proceed to choose Barca or Real Madrid immediately .

I then beat them.

The moral of the story, gb.
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png
4 years ago#4
I know, I'm aware of that.
Those teams are in a lower league in comparison to the opponent's team, though. But this was just an example, you know what kind of opponent I mean, right.
Betty bought a bit of butter but the butter Betty bought was a bit bitter, so Betty bought a bit of better butter to make the bitter butter better.
4 years ago#5
You arent good unless you can beat Barca as AFC Wimbledon
GT: LaFleur24
4 years ago#6
You arent good unless you can beat Barca as AFC Wimbledon

I was close, did it with port Vale who are a bit better :/
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png
4 years ago#7
I beat Barcelona as Accrington on FIFA12 once.

Highlight of my career
Mafewww is the plumb to my pudding <3
4 years ago#8
Idc who my opponent picks. I usually win.
Chelsea are the Champions of Europe!! KTBFFH
Gone but never forgotten - Didier Drogba #11 - Chelsea Legend
4 years ago#9
I'm assuming you're playing unranked. Yeah I hate people like that.

I pick a 4 star team and my opponent picks real Madrid. They usually always suck but still. It's annoying people always go for the best team in the game.
Currently playing Fifa 13, Black Ops II, Halo 4.
4 years ago#10
Yeah I always play unranked.

Sure, it does feel great to be able to beat them with a not-as-great team, bit still. I am of opinion that people like that are pathetic. 'ah he picked that team, well I just got to have a way better team!!' Grow up and at least try to be fair by trying to pick an even team.

I'm not saying I suck, neither am I searching for excuses for my losses. Online my win/loss ratio is probably about 50/50, beating those players tend to give me a good '**** yeah' feeling but losing against them does not feel honest, and makes me wish the community was a little different.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. So I start a game online, 1 Vs. 1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived