How do you customize corners?

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 2/10/2013 4:10:07 AM
Like in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjrYjwCGUFw

Also can you use these tactics in unranked online games too?
#2IiXxCodMw3xXiI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:16:33 AM
Also can you customize throw ins too? Like if you want to make a long throw in to the box?
#3dj_emzPosted 2/10/2013 9:38:13 AM
You customize corners in the player arena. Go to the skill games section then go to the arena. Then hit the start or back button and you'll get the option to customize set pieces.

Yes you can use them online.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13, Black Ops II, Halo 4.
#4IiXxCodMw3xXiI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:10:52 AM
dj_emz posted...
You customize corners in the player arena. Go to the skill games section then go to the arena. Then hit the start or back button and you'll get the option to customize set pieces.

Can you do it with throw ins also? Or is it only free kicks and corners?
#5dj_emzPosted 2/10/2013 11:04:58 AM
I don't know about throw ins. I've never heard or seen anyone do custom throw ins.

I only made a custom corner to put more people at the back. I would usually get scored on by counters cause I always had 2 slow guys defending counters vs 90 pace players.

U put 3 guys in the back and 1 a little in front of them. Does very very well for me.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13, Black Ops II, Halo 4.
#6JimboJenPosted 2/11/2013 9:55:09 PM
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...
dj_emz posted...

Can you do it with throw ins also? Or is it only free kicks and corners?

the only way to do a long throw i'm pretty sure in the box is to hold X and hope for the best.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"