Question for Chelsea fans

#1hardman2k7Posted 2/11/2013 3:03:19 PM
If you get 2nd place this season, would you want to keep Benitez on? 4 points behind City and City were dealt a major blow to their confidence after defeat to Southampton. Chelsea aren't exactly consistent either but it can be done.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#2EvilMeatBallNLPosted 2/11/2013 3:04:37 PM
No
---
What's it like to have a robot ass?I mean, that's the only logical reason for an EMP nade to make you so butthurt right?
#3Val_JesterPosted 2/11/2013 3:24:11 PM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
No

This. I don't fully blame him for the inconsistency. For one he doesn't have much depth. Once Moses, Mikel and now Hazard are back things should be better. Plus Chelsea are always s*** from November through February.

But he isn't the type of manager that can move the team forward. He did well with Liverpool. Won the CL then within 3 seasons that entire team was gone. Part of the reason Liverpool is so bad now.

The only person that can do the job is Mourinho. He can build a team and win the title in 1 season. Anyone else will need a season or 2. Why must the manager find success immediately? Well it's obvious. And even if Jose doesn't do it in a season, he's the only one Roman will give more than a season.

Of the names been thrown around...Klopp, Conte, Blanc etc...Conte is the only one that can possibly do it. He did it with Juventus. Built a great team. But he will never leave for Chelsea. Klopp wouldn't either and he will need at least 2 season.s Which Roman won't give.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#4A_Long_DecemberPosted 2/11/2013 3:57:08 PM
Apparently there's been some fights between Chelsea fans in the ground on match day

Never happened under any other Chelsea manager

Might say more about the general intelligence of Chelsea fans though
#5Val_JesterPosted 2/11/2013 5:07:52 PM
A_Long_December posted...
Apparently there's been some fights between Chelsea fans in the ground on match day

Never happened under any other Chelsea manager

Might say more about the general intelligence of Chelsea fans though

You're right. Obviously if a few Chelsea fans act like idiots must mean ALL Chelsea fans are idiots. Obviously.

Just like if a black guy shoots kids in a drive by all black people shoot kids in drive bys.

And if a Russian is racist they are all racist.

Just like if John Terry is racist every English person is racist.

Obviously
---
#6Gunner_04_Posted 2/11/2013 5:42:47 PM
Obviously
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_zBfpNCIAEvJ19.jpg
#7A_Long_DecemberPosted 2/12/2013 1:18:50 AM
You do realise I said 'general' right

Which means not necessarily all

I can't think of many other teams I've seen fight with their own fans because they don't like the manager though
#8dwight_schrute4Posted 2/12/2013 2:53:14 AM
You do realise I said 'general' right

Which means not necessarily all

I can't think of many other teams I've seen fight with their own fans because they don't like the manager though

General means usually. So you're saying that most Chelsea fans act that way. The idiots are in the minority.
#9A_Long_DecemberPosted 2/12/2013 3:27:34 AM
Most Chelsea fans I've come across tend to be

But football fans as a general rule are idiots

Also why do you take it personally that I'm insulting the fanbase, thought something like that wouldn't bother you
#10Val_JesterPosted 2/12/2013 3:48:12 AM
Most Chelsea fans I've come across tend to be

But football fans as a general rule are idiots

Also why do you take it personally that I'm insulting the fanbase, thought something like that wouldn't bother you

It doesn't bother me and I'm not taking it personally. I'm not taking it as if you're saying I lack intelligence. I'm just saying morons don't represent the entire fanbase. It's like when sephi says something stupid and then someone says "the Chelsea supporters here are dumb."

The club isn't represented by a few idiots. Neither is football. Neither is the fanbase or any fanbase.

It's stupid and isn't true. I would say the same thing if you said all Liverpool fans are racist or all Italians or Eastern Europeans hate black players.

"Generally" most people actually know what they are talking about. Even here. We have 4 or 5 dumbasses but everyone else knows there stuff.
---