any tips for buying and selling in fut?

#1MikeFitzy22Posted 2/12/2013 11:30:59 AM
topic^^

im sorta having a tough time finding gold players that I can buy for relatively cheap and sell them for some extra coins. im tired of listing my cards over and over again lol gets tedious! even when i drop the price some still wont sell. I try to get players in popular formations and leagues/nationalities. maybe its just luck sometimes?
---
PSN: Fitzy2125
Playing: Far Cry 3, DmC, Borderlands 2, NHL 13
#2joe greezyPosted 2/12/2013 3:14:33 PM
It's better to trade with silvers than golds, the market is more stable and you can find a ton of good deals since a lot of people don't understand silver prices so they list their players for much lower than what they're worth. Bronzes aren't bad to trade with either but it's a more complicated market since its prices fluctuate even more than golds.

Once you build up a decent amount of coins you can start investing, like when I told people here to invest during ToTY but they decided to troll my topic instead (bought Azevedos and Kelvins for ~30k then sold them for 45k+ 2 weeks later, team fitness for under 1k then sold for 2k+ 3 weeks later, bought Hovlands for under 5k and been selling them for 10k since along with a bunch of others). The other way is to spot a pricefix happening and undercut it, a lot of times you'll force the pricefixer to buy your cards then his pricefix will fail anyway but by that time you've made your coins.
---
Let's be honest, the cards on the table, Jealousy's a sin, Cain killed Abel, Backstabber, Caesar had Brutus, It's hard to weed 'em out, even Jesus had Judas
#3Galactico15Posted 2/12/2013 3:21:16 PM
...You do realize people will probably troll you like they did on your last topic....

But anyways I will try to help.

I too have the same problem. Usually if they dont sell I just quick sell and get some extra coins. Also drop the price and set the start price to be 150 or something low so people will bid, then the price should go up and you can make a profit.

For buying, I suggest maybe a different formation or players that are "under the radar" and cheap. Set prices when you search. Also search a whole league and position to find an affordable player.

Finally do some challenges like team of the week and play single player seasons and tournaments for more coins.

Hope this helped.
---
Xbox Live GT: Galactico15
**I post from Ipod so if I make spelling errors I'm sorry.**
#4Gunner_04_Posted 2/12/2013 4:16:25 PM
MikeFitzy22 posted...
topic^^

im sorta having a tough time finding gold players that I can buy for relatively cheap and sell them for some extra coins. im tired of listing my cards over and over again lol gets tedious! even when i drop the price some still wont sell. I try to get players in popular formations and leagues/nationalities. maybe its just luck sometimes?

I like this guy
---
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_zBfpNCIAEvJ19.jpg
#5MikeFitzy22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:02:44 PM
thanks for the help guys! much appreciated!
---
PSN: Fitzy2125
Playing: Far Cry 3, DmC, Borderlands 2, NHL 13