Career Mode Player Help!!

#1KingMiragePosted 2/17/2013 3:26:38 PM
So i created a player on fifa 13 career mode for Milan and another or Barcelona and both of them got loaned out to sucky clubs....My character from Milan won the golden boot and still got loaned out again...how long do it take to actually play for the club i choose?
---
friend code black: 4341-8056-4305 Name: Shizui
friend code black 2: ? name: Rusty
#2MafewwwPosted 2/17/2013 4:02:10 PM
You won the golden boot at a 'sucky club' and you expect to get straight into the Milan starting XI?

orite.
---
~ Vincere non e importante, e l'unica cosa che conta ~
XboxLIVE Gamertag: Mafewww
#3KingMirage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:04:45 PM
so what should i do?
---
#4DBev2010Posted 2/17/2013 4:11:33 PM
Keep playing for sucky clubs on loan until they give you a spot...
#5KingMirage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:19:52 PM
haha ok thanks but i scored 60 goals a season...
---
#6Sicario001Posted 2/17/2013 4:26:07 PM
60 goals? What the **** are you playing on semi-pro?
---
Beer is the answer... but I can't remember the question.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#7KingMirage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:29:23 PM
Sicario001 posted...
60 goals? What the **** are you playing on semi-pro?

ya haha this is my first time playing fifa 13
---
#8A_Long_DecemberPosted 2/17/2013 4:33:37 PM(edited)
TC you won't get any help from this board. There's a group of utter morons on this board who just 'troll' cos they have no lives. Also they know nothing about football. Like this Bosnian guy who just talks crap and annoys people, a couple of Manc idiots one red one blue, and some other guys who are part of this 'kliq' that conspires against the rest of the board. There's some guy on here who has extensive knowledge of this kliq he can tell you more.

The real guys here are the die hard Catalonians who are Barca born and bred. Best one is some saiyan guy, he knows football through and through. Oh and there's Sephi too, he's like one of the smartest most logical guys I've ever come across. Those are the guys who can help.

Also steer clear of the scots and some guy from stoke (who gives a **** about that place right), more 'trolls'.

There's also some guy from samoa or austria or some **** down in the southern hemisphere who just makes bad jokes
#9KingMirage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:35:29 PM
A_Long_December posted...
TC you won't get any help from this board. There's a group of utter morons on this board who just 'troll' cos they have no lives. Also they know nothing about football. Like this Bosnian guy who just talks crap and annoys people, a couple of Manc idiots one red one blue, and some other guys who are part of this 'kliq' that conspires against the rest of the board. There's some guy on here who has extensive knowledge of this kliq he can tell you more.

The real guys here are the die hard Catalonians who are Barca born and bred. Best one is some saiyan guy, he knows football through and through. Oh and there's Sephi too, he's like one of the smartest most logical guys I've ever come across. Those are the guys who can help.

Also steer clear of the scots and some guy from stoke (who gives a **** about that place right), more 'trolls'.

There's also some guy from samoa or austria or some **** down in the southern hemisphere who just makes bad jokes

ok thanks bro i needed help haha i was on loan since december and still not on Milan, could you help me?
---
#10cheese_game619Posted 2/17/2013 6:09:42 PM

dees pls
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg