Who will miss the CL debut this season?

#1KingsfalPosted 9/16/2013 3:13:16 AM
GTA5 is getting released tomorrow. From the leaked footage the game seems like a new addiction. I'll probably just dedicate time for the Barca Ajax game.
---
10 The number of the beast
#2LiquidFuze180Posted 9/16/2013 6:40:58 AM
I won't be able to play until Thursday unfortunately. Jordi Alba will be out for the match, we'll most likely see Adriano taking up that position. Ajax haven't been a threat in the Champs league for ages, should be a simple match.
#3Sicario001Posted 9/16/2013 6:45:39 AM
My copy was delivered today. Arsenal don't play until Wednesday. GTAV > Other teams.
---
Beer is the answer... but I can't remember the question.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#4Kingsfal(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 7:08:16 AM
Did you get to play it? Any feedback compared to IV?
---
10 The number of the beast
#5TheSappy1314Posted 9/16/2013 8:33:03 AM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
I won't be able to play until Thursday unfortunately. Jordi Alba will be out for the match, we'll most likely see Adriano taking up that position. Ajax haven't been a threat in the Champs league for ages, should be a simple match.

They could put Alexis in Left Back and he'll still do a better job than Alba
---
Originally called gsephiroth93
GT: EnemyUAV93
#6hardman2k7Posted 9/16/2013 8:38:07 AM
TheSappy1314 posted...
LiquidFuze180 posted...

lolwat, Alba is beast
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#7Sicario001Posted 9/16/2013 12:22:30 PM
Kingsfal posted...

Have managed a couple of hours.

Much better than IV. So far story is good, great characters, but can't say much else so far in comparison to IV. The world is huge, so much more to do than IV, more guns, more vehicles, more activities etc. Gameplay again is better than IV, it's take a couple of mechanics from Max Payne 3 which is cool. Graphics are impressive for such an old console.

Like I said, only played a couple of hours, but it's better than IV already, it's much more fun.
---
Beer is the answer... but I can't remember the question.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#8hardman2k7Posted 9/16/2013 1:00:30 PM
Sicario001 posted...
Kingsfal posted...

Much better than IV. So far story is good, great characters, but can't say much else so far in comparison to IV. The world is huge, so much more to do than IV, more guns, more vehicles, more activities etc. Gameplay again is better than IV, it's take a couple of mechanics from Max Payne 3 which is cool. Graphics are impressive for such an old console.

Like I said, only played a couple of hours, but it's better than IV already, it's much more fun.

How is the open world compared to SA for doing lots of random activities? GTA IV restricted gamers so much in that aspect.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - zI CHR1S Iz
My Rock Band DLC: dlcquickplay.com/user/zichr1siz - Add me if you have similar DLC
#9LiquidFuze180Posted 9/16/2013 1:29:02 PM
TheSappy1314 posted...
LiquidFuze180 posted...

Alright Selphi, I think you're a cool guy and I enjoy your posts. I've noticed that although you support Chelsea, you talk a lot about teams/players you don't regularly follow. I hope you're joking about the Jordi Alba thing, but if you're not,

Jordi Alba is by far, Spain's best LB. He is a clinical crosser and as he has shown for the national team in terms of goals, he can finish as well. He dives, which I really don't like, but otherwise he is definitely one of the best LBs in the world. GB.
#10LiquidFuze180Posted 9/16/2013 1:29:39 PM
Sicario001 posted...
Kingsfal posted...

I'm really glad to hear that the story is good so far. I thought GTA IV had one of the worst stories and empty characters out there.