Most realistic game speed setting & sliders?

#1CJT266Posted 10/4/2012 8:07:25 AM
Hi all,

So just got my hands on FIFA 13 and as always started a career mode, I initially played on 'Normal' speed and just found it so fast and unrealistic....

It just seemed very arcady (which I hate), so, I was just wondering what you all think are the best and most realistic settings?

From what I find, Slow speed seems to be the best with the sliders tweaked one or two notches.

Also playing on World Class and 30 games in and only lost 3 or 4 so the difficulty isnt the issue.

Anyway, thoughts and opinions welcome.
#2nintendoguy91Posted 10/4/2012 9:29:22 AM
normal speed is the most realistic!
---
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board
#3CJT266(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:03:25 AM
nintendoguy91 posted...
normal speed is the most realistic!

If you look at a real game and see how fast they turn and move etc, normal mode is twice as fast
#4greedy_marcPosted 10/4/2012 11:46:17 AM
I am only playing on professional level with a Spurs team who are all rated at 80+, yet i am being hammered every game. I cannot tackle the opponents who are super quick and skillfull whether they are chelsea or aston villa (lost 5-2 and 4-0 !!) professional level is set at default sliders and game speed is slow. I've tried the contain and pressure defensive controsl but they simply play around me. I am also manager of Finland , yet when I play as them (they are all rated 63 -75) I can compete far more easily. Has anyone else experienced anything like this. I have been playing Fifa games since the 2008 edition so i'm no newbie.