The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm Stuck

#1Logan2122Posted 5/8/2012 9:38:14 PM
I might just be retarded or something, but I'm stuck lol. I'm past the maze gate after you get "The Maze" trophy & I have 3 parts of the next gate done (assuming there's only 4). The part I'm missing I think is where the green liquid/goo is coming out. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it since I don't have the bottle anymore. I even went all the way back where I found the first bottle but no dice. I don't know where to go or what to do from here :(

Also, the part where the man is shooting at you & the kid, were there multiple ways to get out of that? I might've messed up there (or its just scripted), cus I was crawling under the wood thing when he shot it and I can't go back to explore that area. It looks like an area important to explore but I don't know. I knew that apple on the crazy tree was a bad idea but there was literally no other option but to grab it.
#2Logan2122(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:44:07 PM
Nevermind I feel stupid lol. Had to put your hand "in" the pipe.
#3lil_mocchiPosted 5/8/2012 9:46:19 PM
I was just messing around and thought I wonder if the hand would fit in the pipe
---
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start