The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I'm Stuck

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Datura
  3. I'm Stuck
4 years ago#1
I might just be retarded or something, but I'm stuck lol. I'm past the maze gate after you get "The Maze" trophy & I have 3 parts of the next gate done (assuming there's only 4). The part I'm missing I think is where the green liquid/goo is coming out. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it since I don't have the bottle anymore. I even went all the way back where I found the first bottle but no dice. I don't know where to go or what to do from here :(

Also, the part where the man is shooting at you & the kid, were there multiple ways to get out of that? I might've messed up there (or its just scripted), cus I was crawling under the wood thing when he shot it and I can't go back to explore that area. It looks like an area important to explore but I don't know. I knew that apple on the crazy tree was a bad idea but there was literally no other option but to grab it.
4 years ago#2
Nevermind I feel stupid lol. Had to put your hand "in" the pipe.
4 years ago#3
I was just messing around and thought I wonder if the hand would fit in the pipe
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start
  1. Boards
  2. Datura
  3. I'm Stuck

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived