WOW!!! over 1000 customization for the two!?

#1slimemossPosted 5/21/2012 7:30:49 PM
that is fun!! but,i like the system in 4 and 5 more,it's freedom,and kb badass is more boring cause' you are locked by time.i wish this one grants you freedom....like you assign a mission,and you can still have freedom,and when you are ready,press "mission start".
---
kenka bancho is a very nice game.
#2Spike_SakamotoPosted 5/24/2012 8:18:04 PM
It's tough to top Kenka Bancho 5 as far as freedom with missions go. Any other KB game would just be an updated version of 5, which would be ideal for my taste. I'd like KB Bros to be Kenka Bancho 5 with local co-op!

Also, I hope we get all of the awesome extra customization items from Badass Rumble, especially the hachimaki! Nothing like wearing the hachimaki and sarashi while unleashing the Tiger Bazooka!
---
A noisy noise annoyed an oyster! This has been proven from the point of Gotcha Force Psychology.
#3slimemoss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 7:34:05 AM
If you ask me:I hope all the cast form 1 to 5 will make cameos, and you can ride on motorbikes like kb2.and I love the hachimaki too!and maloti sprit too
---
#4slimemoss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 7:34:47 AM
Oops,I mention makoto sprit
---
#5A7thStevePosted 5/30/2012 6:02:01 PM
So far it looks like the game will be similar to badass rumble. They are on a school trip, so time is limited... though you may have more control over what you do with your time (rather than running around from checkpoint to checkpoint).
#6slimemoss(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 4:03:41 AM
That's good news.I played all of the series,except for 2.
---
#7A7thStevePosted 6/8/2012 9:51:26 AM
Yeah, I haven't played 2 as well. My PS2 was broken when it came out.
#8slimemoss(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 2:23:19 AM
my ps2 is still working now.but most of my games discs are scratched and unable to be played.the only games i had left is a game called metal slug 4 and "disgaea".i plan buying 2 for the ps2,got 1 on psp,but it's too risky.my ps2 occasionally make noises when i play it.well,i hope they will release a "Kenka bancho collection" that contains all KB games,in one UMD.I will get bros when it release.
---
#9A7thStevePosted 6/20/2012 6:58:52 PM
Game is released today, so get hyped, hahaha. Among the guest characters is someone from Dangan Ronpa, and the website is updated with most of the provincial banchous.
#10slimemoss(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 9:18:20 PM
Steve,will you be posting another FAQ?and did yuuta and gang made it:)kb4 is my favorite I'm getting this game online soon.
---