Expansion??

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??
---
PSN: Beanie_devil
3 years ago#2
Beanie_devil posted...
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??

Expansions are not available yet. I am at level 30 and you no longer earn exp points. They add more monsters through updates but don't have time to keep the main game going...
3 years ago#3
Well what's the point in that? Surely just slowing an area expansion is no bigger work load than adding all the monsters they have recently? That's just a kick in the teeth to people who have put a lot if time into the game and are getting nothing in return.
---
3 years ago#4
Expansions has just been anabled in the version 1.3 update, and the island seems to be a touch bigger if I'm not much mistaken?
---
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived