Expansion??

#1Beanie_devilPosted 5/16/2012 11:26:57 AM
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??
---
PSN: Beanie_devil
#2chnealPosted 5/16/2012 6:35:07 PM
Beanie_devil posted...
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??

Expansions are not available yet. I am at level 30 and you no longer earn exp points. They add more monsters through updates but don't have time to keep the main game going...
#3Beanie_devil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 4:48:59 PM
Well what's the point in that? Surely just slowing an area expansion is no bigger work load than adding all the monsters they have recently? That's just a kick in the teeth to people who have put a lot if time into the game and are getting nothing in return.
---
#4Beanie_devil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 3:15:27 PM
Expansions has just been anabled in the version 1.3 update, and the island seems to be a touch bigger if I'm not much mistaken?
---
#5LakeView9480Posted 5/19/2012 3:42:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]