Very little ammo

#1BrumaelPosted 4/2/2012 9:52:11 PM(edited)
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've run out of ammo twice now and now I'm stuck. There seems to be almost no blind spots to hide in (especially in the basement) and I can't really lure the monsters with the rotten meat unless I can hide somewhere.

Am I missing something here? The first time I ran out of ammo I pass out and wake up with more ammo, but I just ran out again and I have no way of getting past some monsters blocking my path. Anybody out there buy this that can give me some advice?

Edit: Nevermind, got out of the building and there's a place to get ammo easily.
---
Pokemon Black: 2494 3771 0423
#2RelexanoEXEPosted 4/2/2012 11:23:48 PM
Also you remembered to grab the key to the 206 bathroom/pill room from 203 right? That helps as well.
---
LoL: Kumikosi
DFO: Relexano
#3AkanubonOrihPosted 4/17/2012 2:49:09 AM
Once I opened up the bathroom in my apartment, I never really ran out of ammo. Infinite blue pills. Just use 'em and sleep.
---
Like the "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" fan page on Facebook! (http://tinyurl.com/3gj2r6g)
#4reikyuPosted 4/17/2012 6:23:15 AM
^ I thought so too but I stopped after realizing there were side effects.
I don't know if it causes anything to "happen" if you overdo it but I do know it affects your ending.
---
"Most men complacently accept "knowledge" as "truth". They are sheep, ruled by fear." - Sydney Losstarot