psn mini?

#1kangaroozPosted 4/23/2012 3:54:18 PM
What are the chances of this game being released on the playstation store as a mini?
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005
#2CommunismFTWPosted 4/24/2012 12:55:51 PM
Extremely low.
---
There was nothing to feel and nothing to do
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg
#3Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 4/28/2012 5:15:32 AM
Don't really know... From a business standpoint it would be wise to release the game on as many platforms as possible to maximize profit, but in a world of persistent exclusives, it seems as though most developers don't grasp this concept.

If it were me, I'd port this game to everything, (Android Market, itunes, 3DSware, PSN, Wiiware, XBLA, etc.) but like I said, most developers don't do this for some reason.
There's a possibility that it will one day be ported elsewhere, but for the time being it's PC exclusive.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#4Large_TonberryPosted 4/28/2012 1:49:48 PM
As far as I'm aware, Jasper Byrne made this game by himself. I think it's a bit much to expect one guy to do a multi-platform release by himself.
---
I'm in trouble. Please recommend this message!
#5kangarooz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 8:34:13 AM
I just played about an hour of this game at my friends house. Its a much bigger game than I thought. Even if it did eventually make its way to PSN I don't think it would be a mini. It would be at least $10. Hopefully it becomes more popular and makes enough money that someone would want to buy the rights from Jasper and make it multi-platform. I really want to play this on my PSP.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005