Questions: hunger, healing, and green and blue pills.

#1absoldragonPosted 4/25/2012 9:25:53 AM
Ok, I have some questions:

Hunger: Does the hero have different levels of hunger? Do I need to eat whenever he says he's hungry, or can I wait until he warns me again that he's now starving? I just found some REALLY good food, and he's saying "I should wait until I'm REALLY hungry before I have this" so I'm not sure when to eat it.

Healing: I got owned in one fight (got too greedy with the attempted headshots), and I was really hurt. So I took the nearest mirror home to sleep...And it did nothing. Then I tried using a soda in my inventory (thinking that it was food that would not fill me up too much), and I was now back at full health. Is soda the only way to heal, or are there other ways to heal?

Pills: I know that the red ones keep you awake longer, and the green and blue ones make you sleep better, but what is the difference between green and blue? Does one extend your hunger and the other heal you? What do they do that's different?

Thanks!
---
Pretty soon there's going to be enough sand and boxes around to replicate bondai beach after a nearby warehouse explosion ~ Yatzee (on Sandbox games)
#2Klonoa2594Posted 4/25/2012 1:58:40 PM
I usually wait until he's pretty hungry to use food items, that way I'm not constantly in and out of the inventory.

The healing, I'm not positive on this, but I think how much he likes what he's eating is how much it heals him.

The red pill keeps him awake. When you take the blue pill, and are low on ammo, after the event, you get more. Same with the green pill, but you can get batteries and food from it.
---
GT - iiDusty2594
#3absoldragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 4:16:26 PM
Awesome, thanks!
---
Pretty soon there's going to be enough sand and boxes around to replicate bondai beach after a nearby warehouse explosion ~ Yatzee (on Sandbox games)